|6| Don't |6|

//Eren's POV\\
ANNIE! Out of all people Mikasa and Annie! After getting back to our senses me and Armin walked up to Mikasa and tapped her should asking what the fuck that was she responded with the typical "Wait you guys didn't know" which I responded "Of course we didn't know if we did know we wouldn't be over here asking what the fuck that was!", Mikasa sighs and explains the story. After about 2 hours of non stop partying Armin was wasted as was I. Armin tapped me on the shoulder saying he was going home and that he was taking the car. Me as my stupid self responded with a simple "ok." Without even second guessing I give Armin the keys as he swings back and forth. I say "Ok I'll see you in a few love you." He said love you back and have me a pecking the cheek you could smell the smell of alcohol within his mouth as he departed from the kiss. Me still drunk off my mind didn't care I allowed him to drive home.
After about a hour I get a text from Officer Levi or Levi for short he's a good friend of mine but the text reads "If Armins drunk your probably drunk your lucky your my friend because I would arrest you otherwise underage drinking is still illegal you know!" I respond "yeah I know but-- wait how do you know Armin's drunk?" He responds with "oh yeah damn ADD Armin got into a car accident he hit a tree full front end of the car is crinkled and the front wheels are popped off." I respond quickly "WHAT HOW IS ARMIN." And he responds "He's not the best he took a cab the cab driver fell asleep and crashed, the cab driver is dead Armin has a broken arm and a fractured femur." I yell in text "WAIT SO HE TOOK MY KEYS FOR NOTHING!" "Apparently" Levi responds "God that boy scares me to much and makes me so mad sometimes but I love him like a cat loves string." I respond.

Authors Note:
Sorry for the disappearance forgot about it and got rid of my Instagram hope you enjoyed I have to go to bed now!! XD