Chapter 26: Trio Trouble!

(Mature Language 18 +)

"Where did you get us Erasto? I don't see any party arrangements here." Viktor asked tucking his hands in his pant pockets and pacing here and there while Anastasia curled her slender fingers around Ricardo's arm and snapped looking at Erasto, "What have you been doing till now? Didn't you know it was our engagement party tonight?"

Of course Ricardo who no longer found the need to lie anymore, shrugged off her hand and pushed her away barking, "Get off me you f****** leech! And don't you ever dare to talk to my fra like that you maniac."

To say Anastasia was super shocked would be just nothing. She gasped and cupped her mouth looking at her 'fiancé to be' while Viktor turned around passing an icy glare at Ricardo asking, "What happened? Why did you push my malen'kiy away?"

Ricardo, who was way beyond the term mad, snapped his head at Viktor and yelled in a super frustrated tone, "Malen'kiy? Are you blind you nasty b******! She isn't any malen'kiy, she is a bloody psycho. Read my lips 'P S Y C H O'!!"

As he ran his fingers through his hair breathing heavily, Anastasia being a super maniac who never used her little brain barged towards him and grabbed him by his collar, "Rikardo? Kak ty mozhesh' tak razgovarivat' s moim bratom? On tvoy skoro zyat'!" (Ricardo? How can you talk to my brother like that? He is your soon to be brother-in-law!)

"Oh mio Dio, che schifosa sanguisuga." (Oh my god, what a filthy leech.) Ricardo muttered under his breath when she started shaking him behaving all dramatic.

Roughly shrugging off her hands away from him, he raised his index finger at her and barked, "Listen to me loud and clear Anastasia. I will never marry you. I don't love you. I love someone else. And she is the queen of my heart. Ricardo belongs to Hazel! No more arguments."

As she stood rooted to the spot trying to digest each and every word that came from his mouth, he looked at Viktor and stepped forward saying, "And you b******! You disgusting piece of shit! You thought you will etch some sick play by targeting my niece and my fra will coming running behind you?"

Viktor's eyebrows shot up listening to him and crossed his arms across his chest while Ricardo curled his arm around Erasto's shoulder and stated in a super proud tone, "My fra is not a stupid man to fall into your filthy sick traps. You filthy a******! My fra is the best and I am so lucky to be his little brother!"

Erasto looked at his little brother and ruffled his hair playfully with a soft smile playing on his face while Ricardo shot him a sweet smile saying, "I love you fra! I love you so much!"

Even before he could say how much he loves his little brother, Anastasia pulled the gun that she had been hiding under her dress just like every other time, barged towards them barking, "Ty obmanul menya? Vy obmanuli Anastasiyu? Kak ty smeyesh'?" (You tricked me? You tricked Anastasia? How dare you?)

But who was she kidding? Ricardo, who was now very acquainted with her level of craziness had obviously anticipated her reaction and grabbed her gun and twisted her arms behind her back. Pointing her own gun at her temples he battled his eyelashes like a little girl and mocked at her, "O malen'kiy! Ty rasstroyen, chto ya tebya obmanul? Mne tak zhal'. Vy vidite, kak mnogoye proiskhodit vpervyye. No ya dolzhen skazat', chto mne ponravilos' vse eto." (Oh malen'kiy! Are you upset that I tricked you? I am so sorry. You see, many things happen for the first time. But I must say I enjoyed every bit of it.)

As she gulped in absolute terror, he winked at her one last time and looked at Viktor with an evil smirk playing on his face. Pressing the gun more into her temples, he ordered like a king, "Get on your knees Viktor! Or I am going to blow your psycho sister's head off!"