Chapter 2 : Il papà protettivo!

(Mature Language 18 +)

Everything appeared at standstill!

It felt like they were the only ones present there. It was difficult to say if everything else turned blur or they themselves were shining like bright stars in the sky. But whatever it was; it was such a great feeling. All he could see was her and all she could see was him.

"IL MIO!" (MINE!)

"IL MIO!" (MINE!)

As he drank in her mesmerizing beauty with his chocolate brown orbs, that was the only word his heart chanted or his brain processed. She was so pretty and her delicate frame was so inviting just like those fresh white lilies.

Everything about her was so pleasing!

Her captivating beautiful brown eyes, her mesmerizing and contagious sweet smile, her delicate jaw line, her sweet little nose, her moderately curled dark brown hair with a few strands of warm red highlighter was just so perfect! If not way beyond that!

Her cute and sexy hourglass 5 feet 3 inch frame was igniting 'those' desires in him which he never felt for anyone in his life.

Yes, he was a charmer and could easily flirt with girls. He even had a few flings here and there but this... This was so real and felt so precious. Like; she was the sole reason behind his existence in this world.

Everything about her screamed for his undivided attention!

Her sweet little waist which could easily fit in his palms was so enchanting, her slender legs of course got him thinking how they would look and feel wrapped around his waist, her boobs which carefully hid themselves under that unnecessary clothing were of course visible to his x-ray eyes.

As he eyed her from head to toe ever so lazily reading in the intricate details of her delicate frame, he couldn't stop those vivid imaginations running in his mind.

Her beautiful golden body under his manly one, her honey sweet lips crushing with his own, her tongue dancing in his mouth; Oh everything was so hypnotizing. And; he wanted her all to himself!

Only to himself!