Enter The Quincy

(y/n) POV:

It's been a few days since me and Rukia had a run in with that soul reaper. The hollow named Grand Fisher had gotten away as well. It had been a rough few days, and I was contemplating visiting my parents just to check up on them and see how the family company was doing. While the company was successful it was still young which is why my parents had left me here in Karakura town. The trip to visit the company was more for some tranquility than anything for me.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy my school and everything, but being dragged into the 'supernatural' or whatever is pretty crazy. To make matter worse here I am sitting in class staring outside the window like some 'red-headed creep'!

Tatsuki:(y/n).

(y/n):....

Tatsuki: (y/n).

I wonder if she can tell that I can hear her?

Tatsuki: (y/n)!

(y/n):.....

Rukia: Tatsuki please allow me to try.

Tatsuki: I mean if you really want to, knock yourself out. 

Now I'm curious as to what Rukia thinks she can do to get my attention that Tatsuki couldn't do.

Rukia: Now watch closely Tatsuki, I often have to use this same method to get Ichigo's attention.

Ichigo's attention? I can't look to the side and see what she 's doing because I'm supposed to be staring off into space oblivious.

Orihime: Wait Rukia, is that really necessary?

Rukia: Why of course, what better to use than force to wake sleeping beauty? Unless of course Tatsuki wants to wake her prince with a kiss?

Yep that's definitely enough!

(y/n): You know Rukia, I was kinda interested in what was going to happen, until you called me sleeping beauty!

Rukia: You were that desperate for me to touch you (y/N)? What would Tatsuki think?

(y/n): I don't know Rukia? What would Ichigo think about you calling me sleeping beauty?

Rukia: Touche'

Ichigo POV:

Tatsuki: They do know we're still next to them, right?

Ichigo: You get yours I'll get mine?

Tatsuki: Yep!

This had become an almost daily occurrence for them, Rukia and (y/n) had a sibling type relationship where they found it fun to argue and fight with each other. At first our classmates thought they were flirting but whenever they said something to either of them they got double by the duo.

Ichigo: Their already drawing a crowd. I said sighing

Tatsuki: Look at the bright side. Things are definitely more interesting with them around! 

Tatsuki had no idea how right she really was. Ichigo deciding not to dwell on the side of their life's that Tatsuki was unaware of just went to retrieve the person he had come to call one of his closest friend sin (y/n), while Tatsuki went to retrieve a friend she valued in Rukia.

Ichigo: That's enough for today you two time to go!

(y/n): You should thank him Rukia, for saving  you from any more embarrassment!

By the time he had said that Rukia had already started walking away but (y/n) being (y/n) he just had to get in the last word. Rukia turned around promptly to respond before her phone had started beeping. Recognition flashes on the face's of the trio. Each realizing that the beeping is the sound of Rukia being alerted to a hollow presence. Each person coming up with a quick excuse to leave their separate groups. They leave the school unaware of the the 3rd party watching them leave through the window of the class.