Night 13: Recovery ~ Off Record Promise between Agents

A month has been passed by, Tsubasa continues to be in a coma for a quiet a while and blood has finished entering his body. All he is receiving is medicine and the air tube is removed. Now he can breathe normally. They also removed the neck brace, because the carotid artery has begun to heal faster than usual. The doctors cannot example it, but all they must do is wait.

One day, a nurse into his room to check on his heart rate, brain reactions, and temperature. They all are normal, suddenly she heard a shifting sound on Tsubasa's bed. She turned to look; she suddenly saw Tsubasa has begun to wake up. She ran into the hallway...

Nurse 1: Doctor, Mr. Otori is waking up.

The doctor hurried into the room and saw Tsubasa begun to open his eyes slowly.

The Doctor: Welcome back, Mr. Otori.

Tsubasa: (Looks at him with sleepy eyes) Uh...where am I?

The Doctor: You are at the hospital. You have been sleeping in a coma for a month.

Tsubasa: (Weakly Whispered) A month?

The Doctor: (Nodded) Yes. Do you remember anything about...how your cast got broke in the first place and how you got your carotid artery exposed?

Tsubasa: (Suddenly Remembers) Yes, I remember, but I wish that I could tell you. But...you will not believe me.

The Doctor: (Nodded) Fair enough. But to let you know that you are at full recovery here soon, and you can turn your head a little to stretch. But not too much.

Tsubasa: Alright but thank you.

The Doctor: You're welcome. (Turned to the Nurse) Would you go get some jello, putting, or something for him to eat. He needs some of his strength to process with any check-ups.

Nurse 1: Yes sir. (Left the room)

The Doctor: I will come back to check on you for few more moments.

Tsubasa: (Weakly Nodded) Alright.

The doctor left the room before Tsubasa could close his eyes again. Someone came into the room...

???: I can see that you are awake.

Tsubasa: (Opens his eyes) Professor Vernix...

Professor Vernix: (Smiles) How are you feeling?

Tsubasa: A little dizzy but I will live.

Professor Vernix: I know that you will.

Suddenly, Tsubasa felt his throat has been parched. The professor picked up a glass of water with a straw sticking out, gently lifted Tsubasa's head, and put the straw near his lips. Tsubasa slowly sipped the water from the straw...

Tsubasa: (Weakly Gulped 3x and Sighed in Relief) Thank you.

Professor Vernix: You're welcome. (Laid Tsubasa's head back down and put the glass back on the counter)

Tsubasa: How's Penny doing?

Professor Vernix: She is doing fine; she's finally got her revenge on Rex and became the new alpha that she never wanted.

Tsubasa: (Weakly Chuckled) I bet that irritates her for a bit.

Professor Vernix: Oh, it did. But she has become a teacher to only half of the pack.