42

My grip on his wet shirt tightened. Unti-unting bumaba ang mga kamay niya sa likuran ko, and just by his sudden touch on my skin, he brought electricity. Para akong napapaso, ramdam na ramdam ko ang epekto noon sa sistema ko.

I leaned closer to him and tilted my head a little to give him more access. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, nipping and sucking on it. making me feel hot and thirsty for more.

I put my warm hand on the back of his neck, and my body pressed against his. It was like time unspooled, carrying us back to when we first did this. The first kiss we shared, the first make-out, and the first time he did me. He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around him, still not breaking our kisses. One moment later, he put me down on the bed. He immediately tossed his shirt off before he pushed me back, propped his elbows, and nibbled my ear and chin, touching my face with his fingertips.

He nuzzled against me, his lips on my neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to my earlobe. He pulled down my hipster in one swift move as he put his hand in between my legs, positioning his fingers and thumb. I gasped when I felt his finger on my seam, teasing it and starting to slide inside. I lost myself in my own pleasure. Kendrick watched me squeeze my eyes shut, watching how I react and go crazy, how aroused I am, and how wet I am for him.

I let out a moan when I felt my muscles tense and quiver. I held his wrist and felt my hole tighten against his finger. He pushed himself up and kissed my nose tip and my lips, giving me soft kisses. He pulled my racerback up and tossed it somewhere as he dipped his head in between my bossoms, and gave me a breath-taking kiss on it. His tongue swirled as it suckled on my n*pples.

I bit my lip because there was so much pleasure that I couldn't contain my moaning anymore. My hand gripped the softness of his hair, feeling how he could drive me crazy.

"K-kd..." I moaned. He pulled himself up and removed the remaining cloth covering his lower body. The room was dimmed, but I could still see the mixed emotions in his eyes—how he wanted me and the desire to own me, much like how I wanted to own him.

He pulled me against him to fix my position. My legs wrapped around his waist as I felt the tip of his thing brush against my entrance. He leaned closer to me again, planting kisses on my neck.

"I thought you always wanted this thing safe," I uttered breathlessly.

"Yeah," he moaned against my ear.

"How?" Nakagat ko ang sariling labi ng maramdaman siya. He's slowly thrusting himself forward as his hand holds on to one of my thighs.

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

"A-ah, y-yes." I moaned when he finally buried himself deep inside me... still not moving. Bahagyang bumaba ulit ang mukha niya sa leeg ko, placing sensual kisses up on my jawline and finally back on my lips again.

"You knew it was still safe," he uttered between our kisses. Naguguluhan man ay unti-unti na akong nawawala sa sarili ng marahan siyang gumalaw, teasing and making me want more of his thrust.