chapter 25 ~ creak

mature language

Georges pov=

Two days fly by, and Dream and I spend them packing whatever I wont need for our last few days in London.

I even manage to get a small video done for one of my channels, which id been meaning to do for a while now.

Ive started to feel bad for my lack of content, and ive finally found time to edit my video.

Im sat at my pc, and Dreams behind me laid on my bed. I can tell hes being quiet in an attempt not to disturb me, and im grateful for it.

"We're going tomorrow, right?"

So much for not disturbing me.

"Hm?" I ask, turning in my chair to look at him.

Hes still laid in the same spot as when id started editing, but now he has a tennis ball that hes throwing up in the air and catching repeatedly.

"Your parents, we're going to see them tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, you dont have to keep worrying, I promise you theyll be fine about it" I try to reassure him.

I can tell hes worried, but he doesnt have to be, I know itll be okay.

"You dont know that" he tells me, sitting up against the wall behind my bed.

"I do, and I know itll be okay" I respond, turning back around in my chair to face the computer.

"What if they get pissed with me for dragging you to America?"

"You arent dragging me anywhere, I know what I want to do"

"But what if they dont believe that?"

"They wont even be angry, as long as im happy they wouldnt care if you were bringing me to Antartica to live in an ingloo" I tell him, trying to refocus on the editing.

"Are you sure?" he asks me.

"Im sure, now stop worrying, I dont like when you worry"

"I cant help it"

I turn around to look at him again, and he does look genuienly afraid.

"For someone whos always confident, its worrying me that you're actually scared over this" I say, trying to make him smile.

It kinda works, he lets off a small smile before he drops the tennis ball into his lap.

"Cmere" he says, patting the spot beside him on the bed.

"I cant, I need to finish this" I tell him, turning back to face the screen.

"It can wait, come here" he repeats.

"It really cant, if I dont get this finished now chances are I wont fini-" I begin, but im interrupted by his arms wrapping around me, hoisting me up into his grip.

I start laughing, but quickly stop myself. I need to finish editing, I cant get caught up in his little game.

"Put me down"

"Why?" he asks me, laughing.

"Because I said so"

"Ouh and I do everything you say, dont I?" he teases.

I want to laugh, to play along with him, and I can feel myself caving.

"Seriously I need to finish editing" I protest.

"Editing can wait" he contradicts, pulling me over his shoulder as he turns to leave my room.

I hit him on the back, but hes not paying attention to me anymore.