Jez

Beep beep beep beep beep my alarm went.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up" I yelled at it. I had definatley woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

Five more minutes I told myself. Then that five minutes turned into ten minutes and that ten minutes turned into fifteen minutes and crap that fifteen minutes turned into twenty minutes. I rolled out of bed and landed on the floor with a thud.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! Jesus!" I yelled as I grabbed my toothbrush and shoved it in my mouth as I striped and changed into a denim skirt with a lace top and on my feet I wore flats. I put my hair into a fishtail plait and started applying makeup. This would take the longest.

"Hunny your going to be late" my mom shouted.

"Yes I am aware of that mom!" I angrily shouted back.

Beep beep was the noise I heard coming from outside of my bedroom window. Damn my bus was here. Oh god I was halfway through my makeup! What the hell am I going to do I thought. I ran to my window and opened it.

"I'll be two minutes!" I yelled to the bus driver. I wouldn't but at least he won't drive off without me.

"I don't have all day miss, some of us here have places we need to be"

"Urgh" I moaned.

I grabbed my school bag and chucked all my makeup in. I charged down the stairs and sprinted across the front yard.

" We thought we'd never see you" the bus driver told me sarcastically before laughing.

"Shut the hell up" I rudely said.

"Ooooh someones grouchy today" he teased.

I ignored him. He acted like an immature kid, we had never got on he always whines me up and I always have the best comebacks but I wasn't in the mood today. He doesn't even report me when I'm rude to him. To be honest I think he enjoys teasing me.

"Where did you get your new face from?" he asked.

I looked up. Everyone on my bus was staring at me. Aghhhh I cannot believe this I forgot that I haven't finished my makeup. This is so embarrassing. I put my head down and didn't look up at anyone.

I sat down next to George as always.

"What happened to your face?"

"Don't even go there!" I exclaimed.

"Oh George" I said looking up at his adorable face.

"Had a rough night?" he asked.

"Just a tad!" I replied.

"Hmm I guess with all you and Matt going on your pretty confused right now!"

I nodded whilst trying to fix my makeup. It went everywhere and completely smudged.

"Urghh" I groaned.

It didn't help that the bus driver was going over the humps ridiculously fast. Probably deliberately just to mess up my makeup.

I got my makeup wipes out and removed all the makeup off my face.

"Wow" George said in amazement.

"What?" I asked looking around.

"You"

"What about me?" I questioned.

"Your so beautiful without your makeup!"

That was so sweet. I blushed. I felt my cheeks go red.

"You blushed!" George stated.

"Yeah that was adorable George! Your too cute. Thank you" I replied smileing.