The bedroom

Around 8PM Harry went over to Louis house. His mum welcomed him inside. Harry was shocked because he thought nobody was going to be home. Louis mum told Harry that he is in his room. Harry walked up the stair eager for the night. He walked into Louis room and slow romantic music had already been playing. He turned the corner to see Louis with only his boxers on. Harry sat his bag down and went right over and kissed Louis. Louis pulled back and said "You seem excited for tonight" Harry nodded. Louis wanted to tease him. They sat on his bed listing to the music. Louis looked over at Harry to see him palming himself.
  "STOP. I want you to save it for later" Louis said angrily. Harry stopped. They started to watch THE KISSING BOOTH. At that point Harry was extremely horny and need to release himself. While Louis was t watching he stuck his hand down his tight jeans and started to jerk off. Harry let out a soft moan. Louis turned and yelled at him.
  "Now you are going to get punished to hard" Louis said "First I'm gonna spank you till you cum. Then I will finger you till you come. I will also shove a vibrator up your ass till you cum 2 times. Then you will ride me until you cum. And last I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to talk."
  "Come on my lap and lay down ass up!" Louis demands. Harry obeyed. "NOW COUNT"
Slap "One"
Slap "two" Harry moaned.....

Slap "28" Harry cried out
Slap "29" Harry checks were bright red
Slap "30!" Harry cried while cumming
  "Good boy. You did a great job for daddy. Hands and knees. Without warning Louis shoved 3 finger in Harry's ass. Harry let out a loud scream. "Shhh you don't want people to hear us" Louis was pushing his finger in and out really fast making Harry needing to moan. Harry gasp for air saying "F-fas-faster daddy." Louis starts moving his fingers as fast as he can and within second he starts cumming. Harry could barley talk. He was almost overstimulated but not quite yet. Louis grabs the vibrator and covers it in lube. He stuck it all they way up Harry's ass making him groan. Harry was laying in the bed barley able to move. Louis turned the vibrator up all they way making Harry squirm. Louis got right on top of Harry and started sucking on his sweet spot grinding his hips down on Harry. Harry could hold it in any longer he let out a huge moan "FUCK LOU" he yelled. By then he came. He had to cum one more time with the vibrator. Harry was covered in sweat struggling to breathe. He laid there motionless with the vibrator still in is ass. Louis decided to give him the best hand job of his life. He gripped his cock and started rubbing it up and down. Kissing the tip. Making Harry moan. It took Harry 5 minutes to come again. Harry started crying. Louis cuddled him for a minute before Harry told him he can carry in with his punishment. Louis grabbed a condom and rolled it on his dick. Harry sat on his dick and started riding Louis. Harry let out a whimper while Louis let out a moan. Louis started thrusting his hips causing both of them to cum.
  "On your back leg straddled" Louis demands. Harry barley had enough energy to do so. Louis put his cock in his ass again. He thrust his hips fast and hard hitting Harry's prostate with every thrust.
   "Fuckk Lou. Owwwww. D-daddy faster" Louis thrusted harder and faster. With one final hard thrust Harry came for the 6th time that night. Louis laid down cuddling him.
   "Did I do good for daddy?" Harry asked.
   "You did an amazing job for daddy" Louis replied. They soon fell asleep.