School bathroom

The next day at school Harry got to class first. The bell rang and Louis wasn't there. There was only one chair left and it was next to Harry. He hopped Louis wouldn't be at school today because of what happens last night. It made Harry very uncomfortable. Even though he is bi he hasn't done anything more than a peck kiss with a girl. They were 45 minutes into the class and Louis hasn't shown up. Within the next 5 minutes Louis strutted his way into the class wearing a white muscle shirt with skinny black jeans with a chain hanging out and his hair greased back. Harry's jaw had practically dropped. Louis sat next to Harry and smirked. The bell soon rang and again Louis waited for Harry.
As they walked down the hallway Harry kept glancing back at Louis who was walking slightly behind him. He noticed Louis was looking at his ass. He became very uncomfortable. Harry tried to sneak away by going into the bathroom but Louis followed him.....into the same stall. Louis locked the door and shoved Harry against the the wall with his hand around his throat. Louis whispers to Harry "shh" he starts to kiss Harry down his neck. He found his sweet spot and started sucking on it. Harry let out a small moan.
"Shh" Louis whispered "you don't want people to hear us"
Louis takes of Harry's shirts and kisses his was down his neck stopping on his sweet spot leaving a mark then down to his stomach. Harry felt his pants get really tight. Louis noticed and decided to tease him. Louis turns around and tries to unlock the stall door. Harry turns him around and pushes his head down toward his hard cock.
"Don't tease me like that Lou" Harry groaned. Louis was surprised by how Harry was acting. He liked it though. Louis unbuttoned Harry's pants releasing the tension from his pants. Louis slowly massaged it making Harry moan. Again Louis told his to be quiet or there would be a punishment. He slowly licked the tip if Harry's cock. Harry's was gasping for air. Louis looked up at Harry and smirked. Harry put his hand in Louis hair pushing his mouth fully on his cock causing Louis to choke. Louis was moving his head forward and back on Harry's long hard cock. Harry pushed Louis head all they way on his cock causing Louis to choke again. Louis was moving his tongue around waiting for him to cum.
"FUCK LOU IM GONNA CUM!" After a couple seconds Harry came and Louis swallowed all of it. When Louis came off Harry was breathless.
"Come to my house tonight for some more fun" Louis said. They both left the bathroom stall walking separate ways.