Chapt. 1

"Kleena!" Merlie screamed. "Please, if your there I really need help." "What the what is going on!" Kleena cried. "Oh ha I got you, ugh! I scared you!" Merlie chanted dancing around. "That's not funny!" Kleena roared with furry. "Is too!" Merlie sang. "Is not!" "Is too." Suddenly their mom walks in, "What are you girls doing!" Their mom said angerly. "This is not a circus!" "Ugh. I don't understand why I have to tell you girls more than a million times a day!" "Merlin," their mom screamed. "Get in to the bathroom right now." Merlin knew what her mother was about to do. She was going to abuse her. Every night, when the girls did the slightest thing, mother would beat them. Merlin was scared for her life. Last week Kleena sneezed and mother had slammed her into the wall. The only thing was, is that mother was a crack head. She always had the drug in her system, no matter what. She could be at the girl's school. Go to the bathroom and do an ounce. Merlin quietly with no questions asked, walked to the bathroom. Her mother came in close to a minute later with a metal water bottle, a leather whip, and her bare hands. She asked Merlin, "Pick." Merlie scarily chooses her moms hands. She throws the bottle and the whip out the door and started to beat her. Kleena outside the bathroom door began to weep.