"Hidden Experiments"

M/N and the other boys were eating lunch at the hotel's eating area,Muzin could notice the boy seem to be daydreaming.Haechan looked concerned when M/N smirked,the older walked to the boy and tapped his shoulder "You okay,bud?".M/N who was imagining a bloody war in his head snapped back to reality and looked at Haechan with a puzzled expression,Haechan laughed before noticing M/N's plate was empty "Want some more food?".M/N shook his head before standing up and leaving to his room,he smirked as the boys didn't notice what was hiding under his innocence.He went to wash up and smiled to see his pajamas in his bag,he changed into them and went on the bed.He looked out the cracked windows and could feels memories of him breaking the glass windows of the facility he was trapped in flash in his mind,he held his head and sobbed as the pain got much worse.He couldn't hear Eric and Jacob rush in before hugging him,M/N could feel the pain slowly vanish and he quivered as he slowly calmed down.Eric rubbed the boy's back as the three laid on the bed,M/N softly whimpered as he laid his head on the older's chest.Jacob could hear gunshots and instantly ran down,Eric woke M/N up before the two ran out.M/N got his guns and flawlessly jumped from the second-floor while shooting at the zombies that were filling the lobby.He threw a bomb or two at the sides and smirked when he saw the last remaining zombies faint from the poisonous gas,M/N grinned when Seonghwa caught him.The older smiled before noticing M/N go to the stairs,Jongho grabbed the boy with a smile "You're not going anywhere~".The boy smirked "Oh look,a bomb~",the older ran away and crossed his arms as he saw M/N run up to his room.Jacob laughed "He must really be sleepy to be avoiding us like this",Taeyong crossed his arms "He's having the thought to murder us again because his memories at the facility are back".Jaehyun sighed "We have to get used to hearing him killing zombies alone starting tonight,he's probably gonna wake up early for moving target practice so let's go to bed",the others nodded before going up the stairs.

M/N was in his hotel room as he cleaned all his guns,sharpened his knives,and stashed his bombs on their holders that often hung on his shoulders.He smirked as he felt the blade of his swinging knives,he put them down and went to bed.He faced the cracked windows and soon drifted to dreamland,he dreamt of being back in the facility and it started to escalate pretty quick.Winwin walked in and saw the boy sobbing in his sleep as he shook in fear,he pursed his lips before going to him and cuddling him on the bed.The older rubbed the boy's back as he layed the boy's head on his chest,he slowly fell asleep as M/N calmed down.

TIMESKIP

Everyone woke up the sound of gunshots and explosions,Niki rubbed his forehead as he was still half-awake.All of the boys went down and could see M/N fighting a tsunami of zombies,Taeyong got worried as he saw the amount of bruises on the boy's arms and legs.Hongjoong ran to the boy who was covered in sweat,bruises,and an immense amount of blood and dirt,"Are you crazy?!You could have gotten hurt with that much to fight with!!!" he said with intense concern.M/N scoffed "I have the strength of an swinging elephant's trunk when I'm fighting with these much weapons",Ten sighed before cleaning M/N up in the bathroom.Xiaojun went to get the boy's new clothes and the other boys were just in a somehow understandable situation as they looked at the sight of the countless zombies laying on the ground,they smiled when they saw M/N looking clean and not fully armed.Jay went to the hotel kitchen to cook while Yeosang could notice M/N's upset expression,"Hey,what's wrong?" he said as he kneeled down next to M/N.The boy stayed silent before going into the older's arms,Sunghoon grinned when he saw the 13-year-old had a pout on his face.Jake ruffled the boy's hair "Seems someone wants to go back to stabbing the corpses of the zombies he slaughtered",M/N nodded with a bright grin.Jungwon hit Jake's shoulder before noticing M/N's expression change,"I think Jay-hyung is finished cooking,let's go!" he said before the others went to the eating area.M/N followed as he felt a sudden emptiness with his revolver not in his hands,he kept holding an imaginary gun and kept pulling its imaginary trigger.Sangyeon looked at him before walking alongside him,he held the boy's hand and smiled when he saw M/N get shy.

Once everyone arrived at the eating area,M/N started eating at a far table.Renjun sighed "He's upset again...",Xiaojun stood up "I'll handle him,don't worry".M/N was eating such small bites as he was clearly feeling bummed out,Xiaojun walked to him and smiled "M/N,are you upset we took your guns?".M/N stayed silent as he ate but winced when he felt his head ache,he shut his eyes tight as the others ran to him.M/N could feel something pierce his arm before slowly losing consciousness,Yunho bit his finger "He never had a bad headache that gave back his memories from the past twice...no...he's getting further..he's remembering how we abducted him for his powers-".Hongjoong shut the younger up and shook his head,he looked at M/N's fingers which was slightly moving.The others ran back to their seats and ate when M/N slowly woke up from the anesthetic,he felt confused for a short second before snapping back to reality.He went back to eating his food in small amounts,Junseo watched in fear as he saw M/N's eyes turn into a metallic silver for a second or two.M/N stood up after finishing half of his food,he went to wash up and get his weapons.Doyoung and Yangyang stared at each other with a stare before they went to follow M/N,they weren't surprised when they saw M/N fixing up his guns and knives so they walked in.The boy aimed the guns he had in his hands on the both of them,he sighed as he put the firearms down "I'm sorry,its my alertness".Doyoung laughed "Its fine,we just wanted to check on you",Yangyang smirked "You're wearing those?Are you a soldier in the military?".M/N smirked as he put on his camouflage vest and strapped his bomb holder over his shoulder,"Well,I did wear a lot of military clothes the first time I joined you guys~" the boy said with an arrogant tone.Doyoung looked at Yangyang with a smirk "He does have a point,he had an scary appearance back then and he was just 9 or 8 during that time",M/N smiled proudly "What time will we go out?".Doyoung was confused "Go...out?We're gonna relax here for a week before we start scavenging for things we need",M/N who was very frustated was clearly disappointed "Those 6 leaders are really driving me crazy with their relax before work agenda every single time".Daeyeol walked in with his arms crossed "Would you like to go out by yourself?",M/N licked his lips "I'd gladly take the offer~".He was about to run out the door with his weapons but saw San blocking his way,he stepped back and looked at the cracked window.He threw a smoke bomb on the floor and jumped backwards to get out through the window,he landed safely before sticking his tongue at them before running away.San sighed before smirking as he thought : "I'm already falling for someone reckless....that boy has something special in him.."