Thє Lєttєr

[ Date : 14th February, 2021 ]

{Inspired by the song : Some - Bol4}

Dear Jin,
          Being able to stay beside you through out my highschool days till this very moment when we're finally in a university is something that makes me overwhelm with happiness every once in a while. Though sometimes I can't help but wonder if our time together holds a special meaning to you as well or not... Sometimes it seems like it's just me who feels those weird butterflies in my stomach everytime we're together.

          Sometimes, I wonder why can't I just say that I.... like you...Maybe it's the fear of losing you...? I never thought, I would ever be at a point in my life where I would have to be ashamed of my feelings. But here I am....having romantic feeling towards my best friend.

          You know I was never someone who is good at expressing myself well. As much as I wanted to tell you about my feelings honestly much sooner, I also knew that I'm gonna mess up real bad if I really say it... So I decide to write this letter.

          I couldn't have written this if only I was able to understand how you feel about me a little better. I'm afraid to know the answer of this question but I'm asking you this anyways... What's in your heart? Is there a place of me in there which isn't labelled as just a friend...? Cause I don't think I would be able to stay as a friend to you for much longer when the only thing that appear when I close my eyes is your smiling face. The smile that gives me comfort and joy more than anything else in the world. The smile which heals my all wounds. That killer smile.

          I know the one who put the most effort in our friendship has always been you. The one who never once missed calling me everyday just to check if I got home safely. The one who calls just to scold me if I get sick. The one who contacts me always first no matter whose fault was it, in our fights. I was always sorry to you that I was always at the receiving end... But I promise, I'll make sure to call you every day from now on if you allow me to. Even if it'll cost not being able to sleep all night because of thinking about your beautiful voice.

         Although, I already have a feeling that I'll be rejected but I know that just being able to confess my feelings finally will surely put my heart into an ease. I'm thinking to give my feelings one last chance. I know it won't be easy to move on as to be honest, it feels like there's a part of  my heart that resides in you. But I also know that I shouldn't hold onto you.

        I heard you talking with hoseok about a girl you like... Honestly, for one second, I wished it was me. But then I thought I shouldn't get much ahead of myself.

        I know that things gonna probably change between us the moment you'll complete reading this. And I just hope that you know that our friendship all these past years is something that I cherish a lot. Whether you want to stay as a friend with me or not after what I've confessed is totally up to you.

       Just know that you're someone who touched my heart in many way so many times that now I know that no one would be able to take your place ever. It was my pleasure to be your friend all these year.

       I don't know if you see me as more than a friend or not. And I'm afraid that I'm gonna lose our friendship because of my feelings. But it is what it is. I can't stay as a lie by your side.

      Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for being my crime partner. Thanks for being my Guardian angel.

       Thanks for everything, Kim Seokjin. I love you...more than anything else in the world. And no one can change this fact.

Yours truly,

The End

🎉 You've finished reading ✔️𝐀 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 🎉