Pecan

"Yu cooking breakfast?" Will asked me as he smacked my ass.

I was more embarrassed because I told the girls that I put him out already. Sweety looked at me with a disappointed look, like bitch I just can't help it. I love this nigga too much.

"So, you leaving tomorrow and Bubbles coming back right?" She asked me.

"Yeah bitch we keep telling you the same thing." I answered her with an attitude.

"Yeah bitch, but y'all always changing y'all minds last minute."

"No we don't, your ass just never pay attention to what's goin on." I told her.

"Susie pregnant we keepin it." I hear her say as she cut me off.

It made me think, maybe that's what I want. I know I want kids, but maybe that's what I want from him.. a kid. I love how he is with his kids nothing comes above his kids or his baby mamas. I'm gonna get pregnant, I won't tell him though.

"That's Good Sis, I can't wait to meet my godchild." I told her as I smiled to myself about my plans.

"I'm actually scared, I don't know what to do with no damn baby. I guess I'll have to just figure it out." The last part was more to herself than me.

"You got this sis, just gotta be prepared mentally." I tell her.

"Yeah you're right, I'm boutta head to the mall. You comin?"

"Yeah let me grab my purse." I say as I head upstairs to grab it.

"Where yu goin?" I hear a deep voice ask me as I leave out of my room.

"I told you we not doin that." I knew exactly what I was doing.

"What the fuck you mean we not doin that?" He asked me with an attitude.

"Like I said.. We. Not. Doin. This."

Before I could completely finish the sentence he hacked me up against the wall. It turned me on, fuck that mall.

"I'M NOT COMING!" I yelled so she could hear me downstairs.

"Why yu playin with me? We was just straight.. Nah yu stuntin in front yo friends?" He asked me as I heard the door shut downstairs. I could tell she slammed it with an attitude, fuck her she'll be alright.

"Get off me!" I say as I look him in his eyes.

"Yu really want me to get off yu?" He asked me.

I didn't say anything, just looked at him. I just wanted to fuck. I'm sure he got the picture.

Without saying another word he picked me up and brought me into the guest room.

He laid me gently on the bed and slowly took my clothes off while looking at me. He gently pushed me back as he made his way to take my bottoms off. I just got waxed so I ain't have no draws on and I was very moist.

He spreaded me legs as he looked at it, he looked very hungry. So I'm gonna be a good girl and feed him. He kissed my pussy then stood up to take his clothes off completely. He wasted no time before diving in, it felt like I nutted as soon as I felt his wet warm mouth slowly sucking my clit.

Why did I look down and this nigga was looking in my eyes as he slowly ate my pussy while fingering me. I'd like to die at the pleasure and gentleness I was receiving, he never took his time like this before. I looked away as I felt a tear drop on my titties and I had the best orgasm of my life. This nigga didn't stop, he ate my pussy for what felt like forever. I think I died and went to heaven like 2 times already.

Finally getting up, he climbed on top of me and kissed me slow and deep. My pussy tasted good, I could see why he took his time. He leaned up a little and I did the honors of rubbing his dick a little while looking in his eyes before I put it in myself.

Stroking slow and steady while hitting my spot, I felt my baby back arch and my toes curled as I relaxed and melted to this feeling. It felt like he fucked my soul right out of my body. I couldn't do anything but just lay there and take it all.

"Who this pussy for?" He asked as he leaned down to kiss me.

"You daddy." I found myself saying low and soft and he continued to stroke.

I got upset when he took his dick out, he patted my pussy then dove down to eat more. I felt my soul leave again.

"Right there baby." I simply say as he slowly licked my clit making my body shake and I nutted right in his mouth.

Without wasting any time he licked me clean as he grabbed my hand to pull me up. Flipping me around he stuck his dick right in, I arched my back at the gentle yet forceful touches. I can't help but to love this nigga, look how he fucking me.

Feeling my body fall, I didn't realize I fell asleep. He laid next to me and pulled my body on top of his and we slept for the rest of the day.

Hopefully I get pregnant.

...

"You good?" Sweety asked me as we pulled up to the airport. She was dropping me off and picking up Bubbles and Cocoa's kids.

"Yeah I'm straight, why?" I asked, sounding defensive.

"I'm just askin, you haven't said a word since you came and picked me up."

"Yeah sis I'm straight, I'm tired I went to sleep late last night." I told her half the truth.

"Y'all back together huh?"

"Yeah but don't don't that, I feel like it's different this time. And don't tell them cause you know gone be quick to judge." I informed her.

"Okay bitch I got you." Was all she said before she got out of the car to grab her bags.

Walking into the airport we went our separate ways. She went to check in her bags and I went to wait on the kids.

I sat down and picked up a magazine, a magazine for kids. There was a chocolate baby on the front with big soft pretty curls hanging in her face. I smiled to myself before I started turning the pages.

After what felt like forever I pulled out my phone and started playing games. Got bored with that so I started scrolling through Instagram. As I scroll down my TL I see my man in the background of one of my followers pictures. I zoom in and see him and his baby mama all on eachother.

I felt my heart crack in half, mostly because the picture was taken today. I stare and stare at the picture as if that'll change the image. I can't believe he would do this to me, now I really have to get pregnant.

"Teetee." I hear my name as I quickly wipe my eyes and jump up to see the kids headed my way.