A-Yuan, daddy is your real dad

Warning: +18 (Sensitive topics)

The plane ride lasted a couple of hours, Wei Ying tried to get some sleep, although his eyes were closed, sleep was not coming to him. He kept saying to himself that he shouldn't worry, that his baby was fine.

The three-hour flight to Tokyo passed between restless sleep and Lan Zhan's calm words. Wei Ying was touched by how attentive the tall one was to him. He never imagined that he would find such support in someone else.

"Lan Zhan, you really have a lot of patience, don't you?" Wei Ying asked.

"Not really. Only with you," he replied as he continued to read on his kindle. 

Wei Ying's heart skipped a beat when he heard his words. Lan Zhan could render him speechless so easily that it wasn't fair. Wei Ying wanted to say something but was interrupted by the mechanical voice coming from the speakers, announcing the landing.

Wei Ying's attention focused on following the instructions of the flight attendants. Soon, they were outside the plane waiting for their luggage.

Narita International Airport was the largest in Japan and there were a lot of people. Wei Ying was excited as he heard so many foreign accents. For the moment, that served to distract Wei Ying's thoughts.

Also, Wei Ying found out that Lan Zhan spoke perfect English and that gave him a new perspective on his boyfriend, making him more attractive.

"Lan Zhan, let's go by subway to Tokyo, let's have the full experience," suggested an excited Wei Ying. Lan Zhan was just watching him and wanting to relieve stress from him, he accepted.

As long as Wei Ying's mind was busy, everything would be relatively fine, but if Wei Ying happened to find a moment where he could think, he would immediately become anxious again.

Once on the subway, Wei Ying could only formulate sentences involving A-Yuan ninety-five per cent of the time. Lan Zhan made sure to distract Wei Ying as much as he could.

Upon arriving at the hotel, Lan Zhan took Wei Ying's hand and led him to the reception to check-in. Wei Ying didn't understand any of the words spoken by his boyfriend and the receptionist, but in no time they had the key to their room.

The room was quite comfortable, the only drawback perhaps was that there was only one large double bed in it.

Wei Ying didn't think much about it, he threw himself on the bed, leaving his bag carelessly aside. Lan Zhan on the side of him left his suitcase near the door and said:

"I'll be right back." Lan Zhan was ready to leave but Wei Ying's voice stopped him.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he sat on the bed to see his boyfriend.

"I'll ask for a room change."

"Why?" Wei Ying didn't understand what's wrong with it. He hadn't even finished exploring the room and they would change.

"There is only one bed," Lan Zhan explained in a calm voice but Wei Ying noticed his ears and just as he expected, they were red.

Wei Ying's laugh invaded the room. Wei Ying went straight into Lan Zhan's arms, latching onto his neck as he stared at him with a smile on his lips.

"I really like this room, can we stay?" he begged with a pout on his lips.

Lan Zhan could feel his entire body shaking due to his embarrassment while Wei Ying was shaking due to the laughter that his boyfriend's reactions caused him.