30

<On y/n's side>

Y/n P.O.V:

I quickly ran outside and sat on one of the bench outside no one was outside everyone were just enjoying inside so it was peaceful. I signed and looked at my palms. I suddenly remembered when Yeji was clinging onto Yeonjun, I Realized now that I like him but what's the point they r daring now...it's too late...I took out my locket from my pocket. I still want to know who gave me this. I wanna know him, how he is doing, if his life is just like me. Suddenly I felt someone sit beside. I quickly to my side only to find Yeonjun sitting there.

"Yeonjun?" I asked looking at him confused while he was just looking at the sky. I also started looking at the sky. The sky was looking beautiful some starts were shining brightly and some were kinda dull. Maybe it's not their time to shine. I heard Yeonjun sighing. I looked at him and saw that he was holding a locket but when i carefully looked at the locket the it was similar to mine locket but mine was a little smaller than his locket.

 I looked at him and saw that he was holding a locket but when i carefully looked at the locket the it was similar to mine locket but mine was a little smaller than his locket

"Can I see this?" I asked while pointing at his locket. He looked at his locket confused but gave it to me anyways. I looked at the locket carefully when I suddenly remembered that my mom told me that locket is connected with someone. I looked at it carefully and suddenly my head started hurting.

<Flashback to y/n's childhood when y/n was 8 years old>

Me and Yeonjun were playing happily in park. I had a crush on him.

"Hey y/n-ah i want to give u something" Yeonjun said looking at me with sparkling eyes. I looked at him confused.

"What is it yeonjun-ah?" I asked. He took out two lockets (in the above pic).

"This is for u y/n-ah" he said and gave me the small locket. I was looking at the locket it was indeed very beautiful and simple.

"Omg thank youuu" I said and hugged him.

"Y/n-ah I also have to tell you something.." Yeonjun said looking down his face cheeks were red. I looked at him confused again.

"I like u y/n-ah" Yeonjun said and finally looked at her his eyes sparkling with hope. I looked at him shocked but then looked down. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Yeonjun..-" I said.

"Its Ok y/n if u don't like me but can we still be frien-" before Yeonjun could finish I hugged him.

"Me too yeonjun-ah!" I said smiling at him. He was very shocked. We both pulled away from the hug. He was still processing. I giggled and nodded again.