24

Still Yeonjun P.O.V:

I quickly turned off my phone. That Attenion seeker was being very annoying. I went downstairs. Everyone was doing their own stuffs some were talking to each other and some were using their phones. But Aerin wasn't in the living room. I went to the kitchen and there she was cooking something. I went toward her to help her.

" hey Aerin what ya doing?"I asked smiling (^o^)/.

"cooking duh" She said playfully ('v`)/ still focused on her cooking. I sat on the counter.

" i mean what r u cooking" I said giggling (^ v ^).

" Kimchiii,  i also heard its taste is very nice so i thought of making it" Aerin said chuckling.

"ohh i can help u" i said.

" oh thnx!" Aerin said smiling. I got off from the counter and stood next to her.

" So what should i do?" I asked.

" u can cut these vegetables? i will make the rice" she said happily.

"ok" I said chuckling. i start cutting the vegetables and she was cooking the rice. After a while I was done cutting the vegetables. 

" Hey Aerin i am done cutting the veges" I said turning toward her.

"ok then thnx again!" Aerin said happily taking the veges from me.

" what can i do more? i want to help u" I said pouting.

"Oh ok then u can wash these veges ad thank u again" Aerin said laughing.

" np" I said Happily taking the veges from her and went to the sink to wash them. When I was done washing vegetables i went back to where Aerin was making rice. 

"hey Aerin i am done with the veges~" i said more like i sang.

"aww thank u~~" she said taking the veges from me.

"So wat u gonna do now?" i asked leaning on the counter.

" well i am just gonna let the rice get cooked a little bit more then i will make the sauce ig"  Aerin said shrugging¯\_(ツ)_/¯. i chuckled and shaked my head a lil at her behaviour. 

"then u will be bored ig waiting here for the rice to get cooked" i said chuckling. She stayed quite for a while more like thinking.

"yea u r rightt" She said.

"i can company u" i said and smiled.

" yesh! okk" Aerin said smiling back. We talked and got to know each other better, Her keep pinching my cheeks and saying they r very soft, and fooling with food it was very fun. But i keep having a feeling that someone is looking at us. I looked around to see if anyone is looking at us and thats when my eyes landed on Y/n. But she was using her phone so it must be someone else.

<MEANWHILE IN LIVING ROOM> 

Y/N P.O.V: 

I was using my phone. When i saw Yeonjun going in the kitchen.

'I guess he is going to help Aerin with cooking' i thought.

I again looked at my phone listening at BTS songs but couldn't focus. I looked at the kitchen and I could see them talking and laughing and having fun, Aerin keeps pinching Yeonjun's cheeks.

  but why was i feeling angry? do i like him? yuck! why would i like? and him? yuckkkk! 

I keep on looking at them but quickly turned away cuz Yeonjun was looking around and if he sees me looking at him he will think that i like him 'which I dont'. I was trying to focus on my phone but cant.  I sighed and got up from the couch and went to my room. I laid on my bed and started scrolling on twitter.