New Student

2 Years Later

*********************************************************************

Brandon's P.O.V

School was boring as usual.

I was in history while the cranky teacher with big glasses stopped talking.

I thought it was a miracle. But then she told us there was a new student joining our  class.

Her name is Emily Johnson. She had bright blue eyes and brown wavy hair, she reminded me of

Lucy.

Lucy had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Why is Lucy mad at me, I thought.

Maybe she's mad because I kissed Lisa's cheek and just gave her a goodbye.

I mean, I can't stop thinking about Lucy but she is right I just met her.

We can't rush things. She doesn't know she said that out loud.

I didn't want to tell Her because then she would feel guilty and never talk to me.

The only thing different about Lucy and Lisa is that they have different eyes.

Lisa has emerald green eyes and Lucy has these beautiful deep blue ocean eyes.

I think I'm falling for Lucy although I just met her, but I am her best friend.

The new girl, Emily came walking towards me, smiling at me.

I know that smile, it's the smile every girl gives because they think I am "hot,"

I wish that Lucy thought though that too.

I turn to look at Lucy, she was sat next to me, her eyes staring coldly at Emily.

I knew she was jealous.

"Lucy, do you want to hang out at FroYo after school?" I asked.

She turned towards me as her cold glare vanished as she looked at me sweetly.

I knew she was falling for me too, but I didn't want her to 

know about it.

"Sure, I would love to go to FroYo, it's been awhile," she giggled.

She never giggled  around anyone else but me. I smiled sweetly.

"Hi, um my name is Emily!"

I heard a voice say. I turned around to once again, the new girl.

She sneaked Lucy a cold glare, and turned back to me, smiling, she batted her eyelashes at me.

Ugh, these girls are so annoying, I thought.

"Hi I'm Brandon, nice to meet you," giving her a fake smile.

Lucy laughed behind me, she saw my fake smile I also and also chuckled.