Chapter 25

UNEDITED

Envelope

A centuries-old unkempt figure and not a gothic style but the castle has a black color lining in. It shows simplicity yet elegant for a royal aura. I saw different jewelry symbols in every corner. It has no portraits displayed but their are black statues. I feel the cold aura looming around.

The queen sit her throne with grace. I can feel the overflowing energy around her. All servants bowed as the queen sat her throne and I remained standing. The elders or advisors looked at me with an irritating face. One of them told me to show respect for the queen.

"I will not bow to no one." I spoke.

I heard their reactions and they looked at me with an unbelievable face. No one can command me, only myself.

"Such a disgrace." One of the elders commented.

The little commotion ended as the queen spoke, her eyes is like a vulture ready to devour the prey. I saw the two captains in my right side, they're afraid to the queen. I looked at them they looked away. I guess they're afraid of me also.

"Let's welcome my daughter, the princess of Cape Capital. Arise my children to welcome the princess. Let's celebrate her comeback."
She announced.

As she mentioned a daughter word I didn't sense a positive approach nor a joyful tone.

"Prepare for a banquet."

She ordered and the elders bowed. A banquet, what's with their formalities? She's planning something. Someone approached me a servant and bowed to me. She's wearing a color blue maid's outfit.

"Your highness, please follow me. We'll prepare you for the ball." She said.

I nodded for response and I followed her. We went to a big room, it has a modern things around but has a ancient mood. It has a classic style on the wall, big silver chandelier hanging above in the ceiling and small torches in every corner.

The servant brought a silver v neck backless royal ball gown. It has a small diamonds embroided around the gown and it shows a minimalistic style. It's beautiful.

"Who used this room?" I asked. This room is nice but lonely.

"No one, your highness." She replied.

She arranged the silver heels in the bed and put it beside the ball gown. She went to the bathroom filling a nostalgic perfume. She properly arranged the roses and put a milk inside the bathtub.

"Why?" I asked. I'm still following her.

"The queen ordered us that no one will use this room because it belongs to the princess, to you." She explained.

It's quite odd that the queen ordered her people that no one will used this room because it belongs to me but... I'm still bothered about something. The queen hated me but still I have a room, a decent room. It's odd. It's unexpected.

"The bath is ready now your highness. I will leave now." She bowed.

"Thank you." She seems shocked as she heard the word thank you.

"Y-you're w-welcome, your highness." She replied and left.

I took a bath because my body smells blood from the encounter before with the captains. I closed my eyes as I rested my body to the water. It smells memories, the perfume that the servant filled in the water. I'm thinking that I lived here long time ago.

I still don't have my past memories. My past memories is the best answer in this chaotic games in my life, the best solution to solved.
Different thoughts lingering in my mind now, about Levis, the twins, Lelouch, Silver and the vampire king.