3). Promises

Izuku POV

I woke up hearing a sound like my alarm and I opened my eyes and saw the sky was white and very dazzling.

"am I in the afterlife?" I say.

"No, you are in the medical room," said a girl's voice from beside me, I looked at her and saw the girl I saw before everything was dark and silent.

"Who are you? where is this? is this a hospital?" I asked and the girl laughed.

"You sound like a zombie, my name is Eri and you are in my father's base," the girl said.

"can I ask for water? I'm very thirsty" I said and the girl took a bottle of mineral water from the fridge.

"This is sir," Eri said, I drank the mineral water.

"Thank you Eri, my name is Izuku," I said.

"Nice to meet you Izuku" Eri said.

"Nice to meet you too Eri" I answered then seen a man with a beak mask walking towards me.

"So you've awake from the coma?" The man says.

"Papa!" Eri said while hugging the man.

"My name is Kai Chisaki, you can call me Overhaul, what's your name?" The man asked.

"My name is Izuku Midoria" I replied.

"Why did you jump from above school Izuku?" the overhaul asked.

"I have no quirk and I am a burden on my family, I think by killing myself I will lighten the burden on my family" I replied.

"How should I repay you for saving me? I have no money" I said with my head bowed.

"what can you do?" overhaul.

"I just had great observations and above-average intelligence in my school," I said and Overhaul seemed interested.

"what if you work for me for 1 year and you will be free," the overhaul says and I thought.

"I want to do that but is there anyone who can train me to fight?" I ask and the overhaul looks confused.

"there, why is it?" the overhaul asked.

"Because I can't fight and you want me to work in the yakuza group so I feel I need at least a way to defend myself so I can be useful," I said and Overhaul was impressed by the way I thought.

"You are right about that, I will give you a martial arts trainer and you will be trained while you are here" overhaul says and I nod.

"What should I do first? Am I going to give you the information I have or what?" I ask and overhaul looks interested in what I said.

"what information do you have?" overhaul asked.

"I have valuable information and all I can give you, for now, is information on the weaknesses of heroes and villains," I said and he looked disappointed.

"What does that mean for now?" the overhaul asked.

"I wrote various kinds of quirks and weaknesses in several books in my house, I also recorded the technology and experiments that I had thought of like quirk busting," I said and Overhaul got interested again.

"Quirk busting? What is it? How does it work?" Overhaul asked like a maniac.

"By using cells from people who have quirks that can withstand other people's quirk like Eraserhead quirk," I said and Overhaul was interested in my theory.

"This information is very valuable that's why I can only provide that information for a good fee," I said and Overhaul thought.

"Because you work for me if I ask you to tell me you should give it right?" overhaul says, damn he is so smart.