0.4

Pov. Louis

The next morning was like a real life hell for him. His head was aching and his whole body was tense.
He didn't know why exactly his head was laying in Harry lap but he also did nothing to change that. A warm and familiar feeling flowed trough his body.
So he let himself rest there for a bit longer.

A loud groaning tore him out of his sleep into which he must have fallen again. He decides to sit up and just then opened his eyes.
Niall was holding his big toe because he must've hit it on the table leg.

„For fucks sake I'm gonna burn this fucking table, Liam", that was the only thing Niall could say before he hit his head on the slanted wall: „Liam you're whole place is fucking dangerous...we're never gonna meet here up again!" He rubbed his head and blew his toe before he turned to Louis and Harry both of whom were sitting next to each other and seemed to be very sleepy.

„Niall where do you have your energy from after yesterday? Besides, it's like 7am. Way too early to do something. You hardly slept like 4 hours or something I don't know..", Harry tried to focus on Niall, his voice sounded rough and thick of sleep.
„Mate, I just wanted to go to the toilet and then I almost stumbled upon Liam who's just laying here like an idiot".

Niall, Harry and Louis just laughed at his comment before Niall headed of to the bathroom, the other two members still sleeping and Louis flopped back onto Harry's lap.
Louis froze for a second, because he didn't mean to do that, it just came intentionally. He immediately backed off and adjusted himself.
„Uhm...uh sorry, I...I didn't mean to, really...I am sorry", the words got stuck in his throat, because he really didn't know how to act after this.
„Don't worry Louis, it's not really a big deal. I'm more relieved that you're so comfortable around me again. Couldn't stand some weird and uncomfortable tension between us", Harry's gaze didn't leave Louis eyes whilst saying this.
Louis just sighed and made kind of an awkward smile before he slowly laid down on Harry.

Harry's finger found Louis's hair and he began to slowly massage and scratch his scalp. Louis hummed a bit and drifting of to sleep very soon.

„It's time to wake up in the morning...morning...I've got McDonalds breakfast for you...or any other brand. I drive four miles to get it.....", Louis woke up again to this very well known sound.
He opened his eyes and he saw an very old video of him, Liam and Niall waking Harry and Zayn up.
Niall and Liam sitting with an guitar in front of the TV and probably planning on waking them up the same way they did it back then.
Just as Niall were ready to strum his guitar Louis sprung up and scared the shit out of him and Liam.

Louis hold his belly of laughter: "You should've seen your face, it was hilarious."
Niall slit his eyes and the started to jump into Louis.
"This is my revenge you ass...you know how easily you can scare me", Niall tried to hard to be intimidating but he just couldn't hold his laugh.
"I know that's makes it even funnier. You know Nialler, now that you're so awake you could make us all breakfast, how does that sound", in the meantime Louis had managed to roll Niall over on his back and to pin his arms above his head. A fat grin on both of their faces.

"Well, I guess I just woke up to the right time...a little sexual tension there between you two, eh?", Louis almost snapped his own neck when he heard Harry behind him.
His face flushed bright red: "Nah, Niall just decided that he wants to make us breakfast"
Harry nods with a smile before he threw a blanket he found on the backrest of Liams sofa over his shoulders to go to the balcony.

Louis adjusted his shirt and followed him.
Finding a smoking Harry sitting there, cuddled into a fuzzy blanket.
"Since when do you smoke? Weren't you like super against it?", Louis tilted his head a bit.
"Well weren't you not against tattoos, especially couple tattoos?", Harry raised his eyebrow.
Louis didn't really understand: "what do you mean?", his tone sounded rougher than he wanted it to be.
"Well I mean you do have matching tattoos with Eleanor, don't you? And now you broke up", Harry pulled on his cigarette, smoke escaping his mouth.
Louis swallowed a bit: "You do realize, the tattoos were mostly for the stunt right? Eleanors and mine relationship were based on a lie, it's not so surprising it didn't work out between us. Also the tattoos were fake. Even the fans noticed it so often. Like when she did an Insta story she sometimes forgot it."
Harry sighed: "Well a lie formed into something real, right?"

Louis moved his face into confusion: "Harry what exactly is your point? The whole Eleanor thing was a big mistake and I know it was wrong to just move on with her but then we became like really good friend...I mean like proper friends. So I guess I was just so accustomed to her that I thought I would like her"
Louis didn't know what bothered Harry so much.
"Also we have matching tattoos as well and it didn't worked out so why fighting about little letters which weren't real in the first place"
Harry had closed his eyes: "Don't compare our thing to yours and Eleanors. That were two completely different stories", his eyes were shining in an furious green now.
"Harry what the fuck is your point in all of this? I just asked you a simple question. I didn't asked for you to talk about my previous relationship", Louis rolled his eyes at him. This wouldn't lead to any point: "Just answer my fucking question. Since when do you smoke? You always hated it"
Harry looked him straight in the eyes.
"Why do you even care? It's none of your business so just don't talk to me about this."
Louis shook his head and went inside again.

"Sorry lads, but I'm leaving. Can't stand Harry right now. Really sorry"
Liam just nodded and went with him to the front door:
"Uhm Louis, what exactly happened on the balcony. I mean, you two seemed so okay yesterday and today morning", Liam looked so concerned that Louis just hugged him and told him that they would work it out. Even though he wasn't really sure about that.