Blessed

"But it hurts, it hurts a lot. But I'll keep it to myself so it doesn't hurt anyone else."

"'Just kidding!' was exactly what people wrote when they meant every word"

- Naomi's POV -

I was nervous as. I gave him the box and he unwrapped the box. He looked at me and smiled.

He untied the ribbon and my heart began to race fast. Jimin opened the box and his whole face expression changed.

"Babe? What's all this?" He asked, refering to all the wrapping inside the gift box. "Look inside, you'll find something" I said.

He found the baby clothes and stared at it. "Jagi, you know I won't fit in this, right?" He said.

I laughed, "Look harder!". He rolled his eyes and finally spotted the ultrasound photo. Jimin stared at it.

I wonder what he was thinking. He looked at the back and tears came out of his eyes.

It shocked me, "Baby? You don't like it?.." I said sadly.

I felt like the world was crashing down on me. Does he accept it or what?

Jimin came closer to me, holding the picture. "I love it! I'm so excited on us having a baby! This was a dream of mine babe! I don't care if we have thousands of kids, just as long as it's with you" he said.

I was shocked. I hugged him and cried. "Jimin, I love you so much!". I was happy.

He touched my stomach where the baby is, "Hi bubby, Mummy and Daddy will take care of you. Arrasseo?".

I felt tears coming out of my eyes, I was so lucky to have Jimin. "How old is the baby?" He asked.

"3 months, but I only figured out yesterday." I replied.

"6 months to go, jagi". I nodded. "We should contact our parents! Also lets go to the boys and krisha's house to make an announcement!!" Jimin said jumping up and down.

He still acts like a little kid, I love it.

"Arrasseo arrasseo!" I said and we both called our parents and walked to the boys and Krisha's house.

- Jimin's POV -

I was happy. Finally, my wish has been granted.

I was lucky, to have a baby with my one and only wife, Naomi. I called my parents while she did too.

We were now walking to the boys and Krisha's house. Naomi's hand was in mine.

"Are you nervous?" I asked. She nodded and I pulled her in my arms closer than before. "Don't be babe" I smiled.

We reached the house, and Jungkook opened the door. "Hello noona and ugly hyung" Jungkook said.

I slapped him on the arm. "Yah hyung! Will you stop hitting me on the same arm!" He said rubbing his arm.

"Arrasseo" I smiled and hit him on the other arm. "OWW" He shouted. "You asked for it".

I pushed him a side a little and went inside the house with Naomi following me. "Look who's here again?" Suga smirked.

I smiled and stuck my tongue out. "It's the dongsaeng who doesn't brush his teeth!" Namjoon hyung said.

"Argh, hyung!" I groaned. Naomi and Krisha were laughing. "What are you both laughing at?" I shot a glare.

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes. "What did you come here for again?" J-hope asked. "We have news for you all!!" I yelled.

We all went to the living room, and I held Naomi's hand. I felt her shaking. "You okay jagiya?". She nodded.