Trustworthy

"I came to the point where I wanted to give up everything for you, because I love you. But I guess you didn't feel the same way back for me, and it hurts knowing you wouldn't do those things back."

- Naomi's POV -

I stromed inside the house because of what Krisha told me. I went upstairs ignoring the boys to go to Jungkook's room.

"Unnie no!" Krisha shouted and followed me upstairs. I was about to barge into Jungkook's room until Krisha dongsaeng stopped me.

"Sh, wait here." I said and went in Jungkook's room. "Noona?.." he said, and closed his laptop screen as fast as he could.

I felt suspicious. What was he doing? "Jungkook, give me your macbook right now" I said sitting on the bed.

"No!" He argued and hid his laptop under the pillows. "Don't make me come there and get it myself" I said annoyed.

Jungkook sighed and I saw him shaking a little. I rolled my eyes and just walked and got it nyself.

I opened his macbook and he was on skype? Who would he be skyping? I looked around and saw that a call dropped because the laptop closed down.

I looked to see who it was and it was the girl Krisha was explaining to me with the text message.

Tiffany.

"Who's tiffany?" I asked annoyed. He couldn't speak. "Um, she's just a friend" he exclaimed.

I knew it was full of lies. "Jungkook, you know I don't like people who lie. It's just terrible" I said.

"Shes my childhood best friend, and first love" Jungkook explained. My heart stopped when he said that, because I immediately thought of V.

Tears escaped my eyes. Taehyung, I haven't forgotten about you. I still miss you..

"Noona! Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, looking worried. I fake smiled, "I'm alright".

"Well whoever you're talking to, I won't barge into your personal life. But you need to realise you still have a girlfriend to look after" I said hugging him.

"Arrasseo noona" he laughed and I left the room.

- Krisha's POV -

I couldn't really hear what Naomi and Jungkook were talking about. I miss him.

Naomi unnie left Jungkook's room and I ran to her. "What did he say?" I asked. "He's skyping Tiffany" Naomi sighed.

My heart didn't function. Why is he suddenly forgetting about me?

I decided to keep my tears in. I just nodded my head and went downstairs to the boys. If I can't be with Jungkook, I can just get the boys to entertain me.

- Jungkook's POV -

Thats weird of Naomi noona to come in and barge into my room. She looked annoyed.

Before she came, I was skyping Tiffany. I missed her, alot. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

I completely forgot I had Krisha until noona mentioned it.

"Well whoever you're talking to, I won't barge into your personal life. But you need to realise you still have a girlfriend to look after"

That kept running through my mind.

- Jimin's POV -

I was left with the boys since Naomi went outside with Krisha and Jungkook went upstairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw Suga hyung bending over to get something under the cupboards.

It looks like he couldn't fit to get it. I started laughing and he looked at me. Suga gave me a glare. "Why are you laughing!?".

I didn't respond but just laughed at his stupidity. "Yah! Why don't you fit yourself in here since you're so short!" He exclaimed.

I stopped laughing and glared at him back. I stuck my tongue out. Suga hyung rolled his eyes and bent down again.

I went to get a bar of soap under the bathroom cupboards and went back to the kitchen. I was aiming to throw it at Suga's butt, but then he turned around.

It ended up hitting his face.

"PARK JIMIN!" He shouted and I ran. I looked behind me and saw Suga running towards me with high speed.

I ran to Namjoon hyung and by the time he looked at Suga, they crashed together. "Aish, Suga! Get off me you little rascal" Namjoon said.

Suga was left on the floor with a red forehead, due to the soap bar and a red elbow since he fell over.

Now, I started laughing that it caught J-hopes attention. He went up to us and helped Suga.

"You hit Suga in the face again with the soap bar all over again?" J-hope asked me. I nodded and laughed.

//flashback//

I felt something hit me at the back of my head and I turned around and see bar soap on the floor.

I looked up and saw Suga look around.

I gave him a =.= face.

"Yah! Yoongi pabo!" I said.

I picked up the soap and by the time he looked at me, the bar soap hit his face and he fell to the floor.

"Oops sorry, I didn't see you there" I said to Suga laughing.

He glared at me. "I feel like I got a bruise on my head" Suga said pointing at his forehead.

Suga went to the bathroom to check, after a while I heard a scream.

"PARK JIMIN! LOOK AT MY FOREHEAD!" Suga yelled from the bathroom.

//end of flashback//

The memories before make me laugh. I went over to Jin hyung, who was sitting on the couch texting someone.

I sneaked up on him and zapped his shoulders. "Come back here!" Jin shouted and rolled his eyes.

"J-hope hyung!" I shouted loudly. He ran up to me, "What's wrong?" He asked worried. "Why so worried for hyung?" I asked confused.

"You were calling me in a way you were hurt. Argh you are just a no" J-hope said walking away.

I saw Naomi and Krisha coming down the stairs. Wait what? I thought they were in the boucany?

"Jagiyaaa" I sang, hugging Naomi. "Jiminnnn" she sang back smiling. I could see she was a little upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She gave me a small look, "I was thinking.." Naomi paused.

"About what?". She started talking again, "About Taehyung.."

I felt tense up. Ever since he died, the boys and I weren't as fun as before. "V loves us all, don't worry. He's looking over us" I said embracing her with tears.

I missed my 95 liner partner, V. Where are you? Don't you want to see Naomi's child which we both created?

"I wish he can be here to congratulate us.." Naomi mumbled. "I know baby, I know.."