Two

"Oh, Joe. Hi," Linda smiled as she let him in the townhouse. "Sorry about the mess. Jack's been very hyper today." She bent over to pick up some toys, "and he messed up all the clean, folded laundry. Got food and spit up all over them."

"That's okay." He surveyed the room for a little bit, wondering if she was having trouble as a virtually single mom. "Hey, I was wonderin'... would you like me to take Jack off your hands for a couple of hours?"

Linda turned around to look at him, holding the pile of now dirty laundry in her arms. If she wasn't so exhausted herself, she'd notice the exhaustion and strong smell of coffee surrounding Joe. "Really?"

"Sure. We can go to the park, feed the ducks, maybe get a slushee or an ice cream cone. You can have an hour to yourself," he helped put the dirty laundry back in the basket. "Relax, not think about the world for a bit. And afterwards, Mom wants all of us at the house. She's trying a new recipe or something."

That sounded much too good to be true. "That sounds marvelous! What's the catch?"

"You've been with Danny too long. There is no catch! I'm just trying to be nice, fulfill my promise."

"Your promise?"

"I promised Danny I'd look after you and Jack while he's away.... where is the little tike?"

"Napping. But he'll wake up soon." Linda tossed Jack's stuffed animals into his play pen. "You'd really be willing to take Jack for a bit?"

"Absolutely. I can even pick you up and drive you to Dad's so you can save some gas money."

"That would be fantastic. Would you do that?"

"Sure, absolutely. Point me to the little monster."

***********

Linda threw the laundry back into the machine, eager to start relaxing. When she walked into the living room, she had the urge to pick up the toys and the rags and everything that was out of place. She stopped herself, "no. No, Joe said relax. And that's what I'm gonna do."

She looked at the clock- it was almost four. A bath would be relaxing, but she was so fidgety and antsy she didn't want to sit in a bath for an hour or so. She walked about the house aimlessly for a good fifteen minutes before sighing and picking up the living room.

It was harder to relax than she would've thought it would be; for about thirty minutes, Linda almost anxiously tried to read a book. When that proved futile, she sighed and dug out a photo album; she cried a little when seeing pictures of herself and Danny. How happy they were, and now... just looking at the pictures made her hot for him. No one was around, and she did need to be relaxed....

*********

"Danny..." Linda bit her lip, her hands on herself. She was close to finding that happy place. She found she was never able to without her husband, but she could usually get rid of the itch between her legs. Her fingers dipped into her core, her lip caught between her teeth.

"You better be thinkin' of me," a very familiar voice said from the doorway.

"Danny!" She was surprised, yanking her hands away from herself as if she'd been burned. Then she realized who was standing cockily in the doorway. "Danny!"

He easily caught her in his arms, hoisting her off the ground. Her legs immediately wrapped around his hips, and she kissed him passionately. For as long as they could go without air, they kissed each other; Linda's hand firmly on the back of Danny's head, and the other gripping his tight T-shirt. His hand bunched the fabric of her dress, bringing the hem up past her buttocks.

When her feet were on the ground again, Linda slipped her hands beneath his T-shirt. "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too," Danny smiled at her before kissing her neck.

She wanted to tell him everything- about Jack learning everything so quickly; about Jamie being the brightest one in his classes; about how Joe was thriving as a detective, and about Mary, how she was getting sick a lot and more often. She settled with simple words, "I love you."

"I love you more."

She peeled his shirt off his body before he could say more, and she felt warmth between her legs. She moaned, "gosh, you're so freakin' hot."

Danny picked her up again, and pressed her against the wall near the door. In between kisses, she managed to tell him something.

"You've gotten so strong."

"Carrying sixty pounds every day will do that to you." He captured her lips again, and she moaned deep in her throat.

Linda pulled back just enough to pull her dress over her head, letting it land on top of Danny's discarded shirt. She wasted no time in unclasping her bra, sliding it from her arms, and tossing it with the dress and shirt. Her head lolled back when Danny's hand covered her breast, and his lips kissed the top of the flesh.

"Lower," Linda wasn't interested in languid sex- they could do that later. She needed him now, and wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer. She pushed his head towards her nipple, and a deliciously dirty moan came from her mouth when his mouth closed around the peak.

Danny grunted, shifting because his pants were growing increasingly tighter. "Linda..." he pulled away for a few seconds to push his jeans and underwear down. He moaned when Linda's hand immediately went to his length; his lips claimed hers again, and his tongue slid over hers almost aggressively. He cursed into her mouth as she teased her entrance with the head of his length.

"Danny," Linda rolled her hips, signaling she wanted him.

Danny nipped her ear, whispering huskily, "you want it?" It was an old game that Linda loved, but it also doubled as consent. (Not that either of them would have gone that far without being comfortable)

"Yes, Danny. F*** yes!"

They collectively groaned when they connected in a moat intimate way, and with Danny's fingers working in time with his thrusts, Linda was shaking with pleasure within a few minutes. He followed her, rode her through his orgasm, giving her another one. He carried her in his arms to the bed, and they fell to the bed in a mass of sore limbs. In a little bit, when they were both ready, Danny would properly make love to his wife- long and slow until she was begging for it.