🥺🥺🥺🥺

3rd Person POV

It was your average Monday night, the gang was just vibing.

Most of the group was chanting
"FIGHT, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" aggressively, some were just watching, and BadBoyHalo did something you would never guess....

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" everyone chanted, but then suddenly,

"FUCK" BadBoyHalo said.

"Bad 😨" Big Q said, gasping.

Everyone in the room was suddenly shocked and confused on why Bad would swear.

"LANGUAGE" The Lorax said, angrily.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK" said Jshart.

"Oh Lorax~ Fuck me with my own shit!!!!" BadBoyHalo said jokingly.

"BET" Lorax said

"WAIT NO😨"

"DUNDERHEAD"

"NO"

Onceler had overheard the conversation between Lorax and Bad.. He felt heartbroken..he never thought it would come to this..

"L-Lorax... I thought we.....had something special.." Oncie had said, shakily, trying not to cry.

"You cut down all of my trees you God damn bitch." Lorax had said, glaring at Oncie.

"I-I-I'm sorry Lorax-kun I.....I..."

Lorax growled at him, giving him the sign to back off. Oncie backed away, turning to Jshart.

"J-J-Jshatty....."

"Come here baby..." Jshart said with a comforting voice, holding his arms out for Oncie to hug him.

Oncie walked up to Jshart and hugged him with tears in his eyes.

"Jshatty...h-he....he... " Oncie stuttered, bursting out in tears and crying aggressively.

"Shhh.... I know, I know.." Jshart said, comforting him.

Meanwhile there was a ton of noise coming from the other room. A loud crash and then,

"HEY YOU FUCKING WHORE, MY PANTAS FUCKING GONE WHICH ONE OF YOY SKANKY BITCHLETS STOLE IT"

"Oncie...shhh you're gonna wake the others...and don't worry about that bitch he's an asshole." Jshatty said to Oncie.

Onceler had lifted his head and looked up at Jshart, staring into his eyes and wiping tears off his face. Jshart pet Oncie hair, his hair felt
...soft and silky...

"Come on Oncie, come and sleep with me" Jshart said softly, slowly letting the boy out of his arms, walking over to set up the bed.

"Okay Shatty..." Oncie replied, walking over to the bed, still wiping tears off his face and rubbing his eyes, red and sore from how aggressively he had cried.

Jshart sat on the bed, motioning for Oncie to lay down next to him. Oncie sat down as Jshart grabbed a tissue box from the dresser next to the bed. He handed it to Oncie and wiped off his tears.

"Th-Thank you Shatty... "

"Anything for you, baby. "

Oncie looked up at Shatty one more time and then rested his head on Shart's shoulder, drifting off to sleep.

The End