Welcome + Message From The Finest

Welcome + Message From The Finest:

Welcome! To all those who enjoy and love Twilight, get ready to make some room for Gray's Sin.

I just wanted to note that this story is going to go by kind of slowly. I wanted to really hone in on the main character, Gray Davis and Edward's relationship development along with her personal life story.

Mature content warning. Gray's Sin carries explicit content, strong language, graphic scenes including blood and gore, and sensitive themes. This book is written for ages eighteen and up.

Copyright (All Rights Reserved):

The creator of Twilight is the rightful owner of it. Twilight does NOT in any way belong to me, the only portions I created in the story are the major changes in the storyline, new characters, especially the main character, Gray Davis. All rights reserved, Copyright © SimonetheFinest; 2022. This book can not be duplicated, replicated, rewritten, photocopied, broadcasted or have any other copy from this original without prior written permission from the author, me.

All Rights Reserved.
©2022 C. Simone
Published to Wattpad 09.19.22

I also wanted to point out that my type/style of writing seems different sometimes or "evolves" because the initial chapters of the book were written over a long period of time. Mainly procrastination, loss of motivation to write this book, and perfectionism. I'm working on it and I'm going to try extremely hard to put out chapters on time and get to writing so that I don't disappoint.

I hope you enjoy the story everyone and don't forget to give me a vote or comment, I would love to hear from my readers whether it be critiques, your thoughts, or your enjoyment voiced.

Yours Truly,

SimonetheFinest