FIRST DAY

Prem pov.

Finally!!! The first day of university, my new life start now》
...

My past is not simple my parents died  when I was a child it was my uncle Mark who raised me even if not in the best way.
Because of him now I suffer from very strong panic attacks, I miss the air and I feel my heart is ready to explode and for this reason I have isolated myself many times by not leaving home for almost a year, I also attended home studies, because I was bullied at school.
I never had friends, never had anyone to trust, never knew love.
Today begins my new life, completely independent in the university of Bangkok.

Im now in front of the entrance and i can see a figure coming towards me.

??: is you the new student?

I nodded shyly. "What he wont from me????"i think

??: im Boun and im here for take you on a tour of the university

Prem: oh okay, ...i..im Prem

I am honest I did not expect this "unexpected" even though I had never actually visited the university before and I did not know anything about where to go or where the classes or clubs I had to attend were.
Boun is taller than me, with a cold expression, a mix of blonde and brown hair and very cute I must say.
I have never been in a relationship but one thing i know for sure i like boys and this was one of the reasons the bullies at school against me.

= time skip =

Boun: and last but not least, this is the swim club where I am the vice president.
have you already chosen which club to attend?

Prem: really ... I still don't know ..

Boun coldly: okay you are here for study......

Prem: economy

Boun: okay i already showed you where the economy faculty is ... go I'm done with you let me know if you are interested in swimming .... see you around

He's gone.

I arrived in the classroom, I introduced myself to the class and once the lesson was over a girl began to introduce herself to me with a nice and kind air, her name is Manaow.
she invited me to join her for lunch.
once I got to the canteen I started sweating ... there was a lot of people I was starting to get anxious but slowly I managed to control myself I didn't want to point out to anyone my weak side. friends from Manaow begin to come to our table.

Manaow: heyyyy guys here!!! This is my new friend, is new student  here and i wont you accepted him.

Ohm: ofcourse im Ohm and here holding my hand is Fluke my boyfriend

Prem: nice to meet you, my name is Prem

Fluke: hi prem you are really cute.

and in that instant I see Boun coming towards us and he sits at the table not even looking at me as if I am invisible as if all his friends are invisible

Ohm: this is Boun is....

Boun: yes ohm avoid we've already introduced ourselves.

Ohm: oh right your punish....Hahaha

Boun: yeah very funny

I didn't understand what they were talking about ....
At one point I hear a familiar voice laughing from the table behind us, I turn around and see James ..... the bully beating me up and trying to abuse me.
I started shaking, I could not breathe I started to review those horrendous scenes ..... I ran to the bathroom to look for my pills to be able to calm down ....

Prem: shit shit shit!!!!!

from the rush I have dropped all the pills around the bathroom I try to recover them, but now totally panicked I put my hand on my chest I feel my heart beating fast, I sit on the ground, I begin to see blurred, when a boy runs towards me from the door ...

Prem: Boun! Help me please.

Hi guys this is my first chapter i hope you like it
Please comment and vote
let me know what you think
Byeee