IN LOVE

Boun: I don't really know ... the doctor says you had a panic attack but I don't know why ... I just brought you here ..
boun stiffened, he had already shown too much concern, it wasn't like him to do that.
Prem began to open his eyes, remembering some flesh of what happened, panicked and began to run out of breath, but boun once again melted and hugged him stroking his back and whispering words of comfort.
prem calms down at that point they were both embarrassed
Boun: o-okay emh I'm going to get something to eat
Prem: not for me
boun: why? you must eat you were also bad and I do not think you have eaten so much I served you a couple of times around the university and i don't never see you eat and in the canteen you didn't touch your food
Prem: what?!?!?! did you spy on me? Why?
boun realized he had said too much
Boun: o-o-okay I'll go get something and you eat but I'm the first to keep you locked up in here
prem once boun walked out of the room he smiled, maybe somebody really cares about him even if he's a guy like the famous cold guy met by chance for a bet ...
maybe it was destiny ... by the way Prem deserved that little happiness of having someone by his side and without doing it on purpose Prem understands that they are in love with Boun even if for so little, almost like love at first sight.
Prem: maybe it's too early to say but..but ... I really think I am in love !!!!!
Boun: and whose?
Prem embarrassed and afraid did not know what to say and stammering he said what he never thought he would say ...
Prem: emmm ... by ... by ...