• m o m & d a d ? •

A/n : lil side note that the talking will be like this font and then texting will be this font :)

• j i m i n ' s p o v •

I heard my alarm go off...time for school... I heard Jin already in the kitchen making breakfast. The air smelt sweet & like coffee. I lazily got up and head over to the bathroom to start my routine. After I get out of the shower I quickly head my closet and grabbed clothes . I decided to go with a plain white shirt,black jeans and cute glasses.

I finally finished getting ready so I headed  downstairs where Jin was drinking his coffee

I finally finished getting ready so I headed  downstairs where Jin was drinking his coffee. The air smelt sweet and comforting in a way.
I greet Jin with a " good morning" and a smile. He waves goodbye as he heads out the door for work. After I finish eating I grab my backpack and head off to school

I pull up to the school where I park my car and head to my locker. Walking towards my locker I could already see that tae & y/n were already there. I quickly head to my locker as I can see y/n seems pissed.
"GOOOOD MORNING JIMINNN" tae said as he gave me the biggest hug ever. Y/n seemed pissed. I already knew why she was pissed and I felt guilty. "I'm sorry I was late y/n I promise it won't happen next time ." I made sure to put on a pouty face and sound as whiny as possible so she would forgive me. She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh "It's ok jimin just next time don't be late. Now let's go to class before we are late". Me and tae nodded as we all walked down the hall way heading to our classes.

My first class was English which I was pretty good at. I head into the classroom and there wasn't a lot of students in there so I decided to quickly take my seat and go on my phone.
After a while the teacher finally walked in and started her lesson. A couple of minutes into the lesson someone walked in.I look over and see this slightly taller boy who was wearing a loose white button down slightly open and black ripped jeans. He also wore a lock and key chain and his sleeves were rolled up a bit and you can see he had some tattoos, I'm not gonna lie he looked hot-. My thoughts were interrupted by the teachers voice.

"Mr.min you finally decided to join us today" she said. He just rolled his eyes and then she said " you can have a seat next to mr.park". I raised my hand and he came over and sat next to me. He smelt nice,like...an expensive cologne and...damn his hands are sexy.. I found myself staring at him but he didn't notice. Damn the things I would let this man do to me...

Class finally ended and I quickly packed my stuff and headed out the door. I went back to my locker where y/n and tae were waiting for me so we can go to lunch. I put my stuff away and we all headed to lunch. As we were talking I got a text message from Jin.

Jin💜: hey I know your in school sorry but I thought I'd let you know mom and dad are coming home.

As I read that message I got a weird feeling in my stomach. I haven't seen my mother and father in years and now they want to come home? I completely spaced out that I didn't realize that y/n was calling my name. " JIMINNNNN" y/n yelled. I finally snapped back into reality. "Jimin you good? You like spaced out on your phone." I gulped hard..I didn't realize how long I was spaced out for. " yea I'm fine I just have something that came up I gotta go." I quickly got up and waved goodbye leaving my friends confused and kinda worried.

I rushed home and I saw Jin 's car in the driveway which was confusing because he's never home this early. I brushed it off and hesitantly went inside. There Jin was sitting on the couch with my parents. "Hey Jimin go put your stuff down and come sit with us." Jin's tone concerned me but I did as I was told anyways.
I came back down stairs and I heard them whispering but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I take a deep breath and I hesitantly walked into the living room and sit next to Jin who had a warm smile on his face.
We were sitting across from our parents face to face and it was very weird. The room was filled with a awkward tension for a couple of minutes before my mom finally broke the silence...

A/N: ahh sorry to leave you guys on a cliff hanger but I hope this makes sense so far! This is my first story so I hope it's good 😓!