• n u m b e r •

j i m i n's p o v
I slowly turned around and saw that hand I was staring at during class.I exactly knew who it was..Min..I didn't know his correct name.Before I could say anything he pulled me closer to him so we were pretty close. "Uh sorry" a light flush of red spread across his pale face.cute. He let go and shift to make a comfortable space between us. "Uh...sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I could get your number?" Holy shit. His voice was fucking hot. "U-Uh y-yea sure" I quickly wrote down my number on a blue sticky note I had and handed it to him. "U-Uh I'm jimin by the way" I said it with a sweet smile and he smiled back. His smile was weak but still cute. "Oh um I'm yoongi by the way" Yoongi....we both walked out the door with a comfortable silence and went our separate ways.
I met up with y/n and tae at the cafeteria.But the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what happened... His name sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it....
yoongi..

yoongi's pov
Shit.I messed up. I met up with jungkook and hobi in the cafeteria. I saw him and his friends sitting at a table laughing and talking. His smile was beautiful... I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the classroom... My thoughts were cut off by jungkook and hoseok asking me an alarming question. "Yoongi...what happens if we fall for them instead." Instantly we all fell into a forced silence. There was a lot of tension built up at the table and it wasn't the good kind. I thought about it.. I didn't know how to reply...we all looked over at them....i realized that this is the first time someone has ever made me feel this way... Am I willing to risk everything for him? I barley knew this boy and he was doing so many things to me.. I wanted to hold him and protect him at all costs. I would do anything for him....even if that means breaking the rules...will I risk everything for him?....
jimin....

A/n: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS ON A CLIFF HANGER HAHA OK BYe