• 3: Unexpected Pt. 2 •

I like Chicken Banana Rings with the side of Green Rice and BBQ Beans. ^^

(Sorry for errors

Suna's POV
And all I have to do is wait for 'Tsumu to get here. I thought to myself. I got off the phone and put 'Samu on my back to bring him to the bed.

I put him in the bed and put a blanket over him. "... Geez 'Samu. Why'd didn't you tell me." I mumbled to myself knowing that I was talking to myself but I didn't even give a single damn.

I just sat on the floor. The whole place, being all silent. It's giving an eerie vibe. I didn't like it.

I got up and went to the kitchen to eat something. I just ate some of the cookies I made. That's all. Still silence everywhere. 

- 20 minutes later -

*Knock knock*. Thank god he's here now. I got up and opened the door to see 'Tsumu of course. "Hi." I mumbled 'cause I wasn't in the mood to talk. "Hey Suna.". I moved aside so he could come in. (Save me from my dirty thoughts please. ;-;)

"Where's 'Samu?" he asked and I just pointed my fingers to my room. "Thanks for the directions—". He started walking to the room. 

Atsumu's POV
I walked into the room and saw 'Samu sleeping there. God dammit 'Samu. Why do ya always stay up late. Ya gotta move on. And it's not yer damn fault. Just stop blaming yer self. He's stupid. Though on a matter of fact, I hate him. But I still care because i'm his older brother. 

I walked out of the room and saw Suna just on his phone. I went up to him and just wanted to tell him something. He just stared at me.

I didn't talk at first but I did anyways. " uhm-" I hesitated to talk because Suna looked at me. Looking at him straight in the eyes is scary- "So what huh?" he just asked and went back on his phone. "Well." I put two of my fingers touching.
(👉👈) "I can't bring 'Samu home because one, I can't carry him and two, I can't drive. So I have to wait until he wakes up."

Suna just flinched. "Oh-" he hesitated. Why thought? "A-alright." I tried ignoring the question. "So uhm... Anything ya wanna do?" I asked him a bit nervously. "I'm not really in the mood to do anything," he said quietly but a voice level where I could still hear him.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I don't feel well." He stood up and walked away. I looked at him and it looked like he was, crying? What? Why would he be crying all of a sudden?

I was worried but just tried to forget it. I didn't know what I should should do so I just sat down and went through my phone.

- 5 minutes later -

Osamu's POV
I woke up after passing out. I realized I wasn't on my bed. I sat up and looked around the room and remembered. I passed out in front of Rin... Shit.

I sat there but then decided to go get Rin. I got up and opened the door and walked out. Something happened... I bumped into someone or something. If it was something i'd bet it would be a wall.

I was wrong. I didn't bump into a wall. Instead, I accidentally bumped into Rin.

Someone came rushing over. "Hey Suna are y-" it was 'Tsumu. He saw me topping Rin due to the fall. (Gay tension in the air again.) "Oh uhm- hi 'Samu," he said nervously for some reason.

I didn't answer. Instead I just apologized to Rin for falling onto him. He accepted the apology. I got up and walked past 'Tsumu totally ignored the fact that he was here.