Episode three burning blaze

It was a boiling day in tokyo,especially for keitaro since he didn't mind the heat but to be safe he worse shorts and short sleeved t-shirt so he didn't boil to death.Xeon appeared on his shoulder and looked at keitaro confused "what are you wearing?"he asked while being confused,keitaro replied while laughing"its a hot day today and i don't want to sweat to death"he continued to laugh as he walked towards school he saw his classmates get on a coach to the beach"eh?", keitaro looked at the coach as he ran towards it and asked around where the coach is going after asking he finally got his answer.The coach was going to the beach,Keitaro walked onto the coach and sat at the back where no one was sat.After sitting down he grabbed the gomora kaiju card and looked at it"why have i got this",Xeon looked at the kaiju card as well"zero had someone who used gomora to help him fight" xeon looked at keitaro while he saw 3 new ultra cards appear in his ultra card holder."keitaro new cards!"Xeon shouted while keitaro grabbed the three new cards as he started to read them"taiga,rosso,blu.."he looked at xeon as xeon jumped onto the seat next to keitaro and saw the cards"It's a new form there reacting with each other..."Xeon saw a glimpse of their new form blazing aqua.After a hour had passed by they were finally at the beach,everyone got off the bus,while walking off the bus keitaro saw yua walk off towards an empty part of the beach.Keitaro walked towards the sea and sat down in it as he looked at the sea never end,Xeon looked at the sea as he got up and started to jump on his shoulder"the sea is amazing"he said while jumping.Yua looked at everyone as she threw the eleking kaiju into the sea as eleking appeared"eleking"xeon shouted as keitaro got up "let's do this xeon"keitaro shouted as he grabbed the taiga rosso and blu ultra cards as put them in the xeon brace as it announced"taiga rosso blu" keitaro shouted"The galaxy is the limit!"while shouting, keitaro spun the xeon ballon as xeon grew to 49meters tall as keitaro absorbed into xeon as rosso blu and taiga fused into xeon transforming him into blazing aqua"This is what bonds can achieve!"keitaro shouted as they both ran towards eleking and punched it as the burning hammer appeared in xeons hand"The burning hammer,,,"keitaro whacked eleking in the chest as eleking fell back shooting lightning at xeon aiming at his hammer."nani?!"while shouting he spun the burning hammer around to absorb the lightning,while spinning the hammer around flames appeared as he ran to eleking"burning end"! he shouted as he jumped up and flew down whacking the kaiju on the head exploding it as the keitaro flew off towards an empty part of the beach.Keitaro landed on the beach as he untransformed and turned back to his normal size while running back to the bus as xeon appeared on his shoulder"yosha!"he shouted as xeon chuckled"what's so funny?"keitaro asked as xeon responded"your excitement it's contagious"xeon continued to laugh while keitaro held his ultra cards.

End of episode three .