The Grace Purge

Background information
y/n Is a vampire hybrid but he is also The prince of Britannia.
He is the 10th Prince of Britannia. Empire the 16th heir to the Imperial throne.

y/n Aliases: y/n vi Britannia or y/n Lamperouge and lord zero.
y/n Gender: male
y/n Hair color: light black
y/n Eye color: violet (Both eyes are encompassed with Geass)
y/n Blood type: O

y/n He had to relinquish his claim to the throne after his mother's death so as a punishment his father sent him to Japan and then he was stripped of his vampire powers making him vulnerable so he was put in an orphanage where he met Yūichirō Hyakuya and Mikaela Hyakuya and When he became part of their family until the virus Broke out.

yuu: hey y/n What are you doing?

y/n: Just reading a book why what happened?

Yuu: hmm
Nothing don't worry about it
y/n oh okay
Yuu: hey y/n Have you seen Mika?

y/n no why?
I look towards Yuu and I say hey you what's that outside!

y/n pov: I Whisper Below my breath they did it they actually did it.

Yuu pov: y/n whisper something below his breath I couldn't hear what he said then Mika bust through the door saying that all of the adults were dead!

y/n: We have to get out of here now!

Mika and yuu: Why what's going to happen?

y/n: No time we have to go now grab everything that we need!

We were heading out and we were captured by vampires who took us to the vampire city.

Mika: 5 years have passed since the virus broke out and I've been going to see Lord ferid and giving him my blood

Decency arrived at the vampire City Y/N has been distant and he's been ignoring everyone and is even refusing to eat.
Just made some vampires incredibly mad. Including load ferid.

Yuu: y/n When you have to eat something or else you're going to die.

y/n: I guess I can't keep ignoring you guys forever fine I'll eat.

After eating I go out on a walk and I fight and I bump into the green hair lady. O my sorry for Bumping into you.
??: He is grabbed by the hand by ??., who proposes a contract that would allow him to live and endow him with Geass, the power of king. She then mysteriously disappeared.

y/n: I wake up from my coma and she's disappeared. I thought it was a dream to go back home.

Mika: I'm home I have a map from The Vampire City and the gun that I stole from a ferid mansion.

To be continued...