The End and a beginning

y/n: Don't worry about it with ferid control I bet he's going to move everything to the ufn. Mika do you want some of my blood and you can have some.

Mika: I run and jump on y/n and begin to drink his blood from his neck
y-y/n your blood is sweet and So addicting.

y/n: I'm grateful you enjoy it

Yuu: H- hey Mika stop drinking y/n blood And stop that's why you have me.

y/n: Yuu-chan are you jealous
Don't worry I'm not going to take Mika away from you.

When y/n meets with the ufn
The ufn stands for the United Federation of Nations.

y/n vs the Japan Imperial Demon Army and fired vampire Army.

everyone: zero-zero

Krul: that's him but y/n over there.

Krul: was that it was that what yuu had to do.

Jeremiah: cease fire I'll take care of this interloper. (Onward masked knight)

Y/n: why you impotent fool.

Flashback

Y/n: yuu you have to kill me you must promise.

Yuu: you're going through with this no matter what?

Y/n: as planned the hatred of the hatred of the whole world is now focused directly upon me and now the only thing that remains is to get rid of me and finally break the cycle of hatred.

Y/n: the legend of zero isn't dead it lives within the hearts of the black Knights scheizel sever zero also with this the world will gather not for an exchange of force but for an exchange of open dialogue around one table mankind and vampire will be able to move forward into the future.

Yuu: and that yes is the zero requiem  we both realized it back in c.z world we  knew how humanity was longing for the future.

Y/n: hey yuu geass power is similar to a wish don't you think it's a request to someone to give you the power to achieve what you can't on your own.

Yuu: a wish no.

Y/n: yes and I'm going to grant wish called geass to all the people everywhere for the future of the entire world.

Present

C.C: y/n the price you're going to pay for using your geass on them as a deer  one.

Y/n: dear one the only ones who should kill are those prepare to be killed.

Y/n: yuu you're going to be a hero now the Messiah who saved the world from Enperor y/n vi Britannia the enemy of the world as zero.

Yuu: y-y/n

Y/n: the punishment for what you've done shall be this then you will live on always wearing that mask serving as a knight for justice and truth you will no longer live your life as yuuichrou Hyakuya you shall sacrifice the ordinary pleasures of your life for the benefit of the world for eternity.

Yuu: this geass I do solemnly accept.

Mika: y/n are you.

Mika: you me everything you've done  until now oh y/n I love you.

Y/n: "Yes... I... destroy... the world... and... create it... anew." 

Jeremiah: this isn't good everyon retreat.

Guren: is that.

Kurl: zero it's is him it's zero.

Mika: this is unfair all I  wanted it needed to be happy was to be with you how can I look forward to the future without you.

Krul: well y/n the world's gotten a lot better since that eventful day all the energy that was once expected on war has now been declared toward solving hunger and poverty as expected all sorts of hateful and evil deeds have been blamed  on you maybe that's because people find it a lot easier to accuse a person with a name rather than a piece of technology called Damocles perhaps that's putting it too simple but whatever the reason the world is free of the past it's finally able to move forward into the future now I wonder if you're laughing right now about how everything went according to your elaborate strategy nevertheless there are plenty of problems we have to work out of ourselves but even so.

C.C: I said that geass was the power of the king which would condemn you to a life of solitary I think maybe that's not quite correct right y/n.

The End?