war is only the beginning

Crowley: That's a good idea we begin to fall back one at one of the Japan Imperial members stabs zero with a cursed weapon.

Crowley: Queen won't be happy with this
Sorry zero but I'm leaving you behind.

Zero: Just as I predicted eye contact C2 with the intercom in my helmet and I inform her that I've done it I'm heading to the extraction point.

Krul: zero is WHAT!
Crowley: He's dead, my queen. He got stabbed with a cursed weapon.
Krul: Damn it with zero dead, we've now lost C2 and Gawain.
Mika: Krul why is zero so important? 
She looked at me and said I'll explain it to you later
But now we're going to warThis is the fighting scene between the vampires and the Imperial Demon Army in the Ruined Airport.

Everyone turns and looks and says it's zero

Zero: Missed me
I look to see something shining in the distance that turns out to be the bullet that gets shot and destroys my helmet

Zero: Missed meI look to see something shining in the distance that turns out to be the bullet that gets shot and destroys my helmet

Yuu: Guren shot Zero's helmet and it broke. Reviewing that it was y/n.
Mika: zero’s helmet Got destroyed revealing it was y/n The person so close to me and I didn't even notice.
He was a vampire. He looked at me and yuu and said I'm so happy that you two are Alright.

Zero: Thank you so much Queen Krul for l protecting me for So long.
And let me repay you.
I grabbed a Detonator and pressed the button and everyone looked up to the sky to see the Avalon coming down.

I looked towards Krul, I say behind you

I looked towards Krul, I say behind you. She pushes me and Mika away and tells us to go and capture yuu before humans can. Right understood my queen When we can charge to get Yuu, Krul grabs me and Mika.

Zero: Damn it I looked towards Mika we have to go we have to get Yuu before the humans have a chance to regroup.
I use an ear cam to inform everyone aboard the Avalon to have it ready to disembark once we are aboard.
I look at everyone one starboard the Avalon and tell them that I'm going to stay behind to help Krul.

Fired: I grabbed the vampire’s intention and told them that Krul has betrayed us and that I will be the ruler of Japan.

To be continued...