jealousy suits you

Matttheo's pov

I woke up with her in my arms. She was so beautiful, i know i shouldn't have. I can't help it. I just can't stay away from her.

Last night...

Langdon's pov

"Father? You sent me a message..?"

"Ah there you are my son.."

"What is it you need?"

"Well over the past couple weeks, i've noticed you're recent relationship with a certain girl..."

"Aphrodice..? Um yeah she's only a friend."

"My boy i know you better than you think..buy deny what you wish, anyways..i need you to bring me something...important."

"What is it father?"

"The girl."

"Why?"

"She is important in this very big operation we have going on here, and once i'm done...she won't want to leave you."

"You're not going to hurt her are you..?"

"If it has to come with it, i will use force..."

"No father, i can't do that."

"Thought so, okay go on i have meetings."

Present Day

Ace's pov

"Good morning" He said in his raspy morning voice.

"Morning, what time is it?"

"9:45"

"ugh can i go back to bed?''

"Um no because you aren't staying in bed all day now, get your ass up and go get some clothes."

"I'm not going into my dorm Theo."

"Oh right little bitch."

"What?"

"There are the 4 bitches, little bitch, baby bitch, scronny bitch, and daddy's bitch."

"Octave, Slade, Balsie and Draco?"

"Yup."

I let out a small laugh as Mattheo gets up from him bed and walks toward his desser.

"Well if your not going back to the dorm right now then put on some of my clothes, then i'll take you shopping, okay?"

"You don't ha-"

"Just shut the hell up and put the damn clothes on." He smirks thorwing me a pear of sweatpants and a very large jersey. I put them on and i look like a potato sack, oh well it's better than nothing.

"Come on then let's go."

We walk into the clothing store, im surrouned by pretty pink shirts and tight preppy swethers. I make my way torward the back of the store, dark colored clothing.

 I make my way torward the back of the store, dark colored clothing