"Talk to me"

They looked at me in completely different ways. Scott was looking at me like I’m a fragile piece of glass, but he looked at me as if he understood. He understood feeling left out; he felt the heartache every time someone ‘accidentally’ brought up her name. He understands.
Stiles, on the other hand, was looking at me like I just killed Scott. He looked completely hurt. To be honest, I hated it. First I kept thinking ‘He shouldn’t be mad, this is partly his fault, and he’s hurt me.’ Then again, I thought that I did that too. I hurt him, I ignored him. I left him hanging and then just went to Jackson. How the tables have turned.

“Lydia…” Scott started. Tears formed in his eyes and I couldn’t help but feel my heart break for him, he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Lydia, I miss her so much. I miss her more every day.” I just stopped crying Scott. So I just kept hugging him. No words were necessary. “Scott, shh. Listen, don’t think about her being gone. Think about when she was here. When she was there for you.”
My eyes pulled towards Stiles and every emotion I had inside me exploded. “Remember when she used to walk with you down the corridors, and you’d make her laugh, so she’s stop and smile. Remember the first time you kissed. How the sparks were all over; or how you were so, extremely protective of her. Remember when she didn’t know about the whole supernatural thing going on, and you were being so strange, she still stood by you. Even though you never knew. No matter what, you saved her. You helped her through everything, but you don’t anymore. You can’t because you have Mali- I mean Kira.” Scott looked up, but instead of being hurt he nodded, unsure. He just put his hand on my shoulder, took a deep breath and nodded again.  Scott just turned around and starts walk away. He can’t handle this.

“Lyds.” Stiles looked at me. He was looking at me the way he did at the dance. When we were us. “We need to talk, I need you to talk to me, please-“ I cut him off “Stiles I can’t. Malia hates me and soon enough you’re ganna hate me too, and I’d rather run away from my problems than hear you say that Malia doesn’t want me to sit on the same table as you, or that Malia makes it her life’s goal to kiss you every time I’m with her. I don’t want to hear her say that she wants me out the pack, because I can’t take it. I can’t take it because, everyone loves her; I’m just scared that you’ll kick me out the pack and I’ll be all alone.” Speechless. He was freaking speechless. No. I’m not done.

“Stiles, why? Why does she show up and you stop caring the way you did. You used to come to my locker just to ask if I woke up fine. You used to give me your lunch and your lunch money when I said I was hungry. You would never let me run out of school.” I continue as my voice cracks, but I go on .”And sure as hell, the old Stiles would never be the reason I’m running out of school, heartbroken and miserable. So why can’t you see she’s hurting me. I just… I can’t” I felt this weird feeling. I couldn’t stand up anymore. I couldn’t balance on my own feet. I fall onto my knees in tears. The last thing I think of is pain
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m so sorry for not updating. I’ve been so busy and I lost all my work and I’m so angry, so I’m trying to get this as close to my older story, because tbh I reaaaaalllly liked it. I’m writing the next two chapters, and I’ll try to upload as many as possible to make up for lost time. Thank you guys so much for 319 reads! I haven’t gotten many, but literally when I saw you guys commented I nearly died,.

Ohhhhh and can I just say, I’m so obsessed with Room Mates. Like wooooooow.