The Game of Control

Y/n POV

You watched him as he hesitated, clearly torn between defiance and fear. His tough exterior was cracking, revealing the vulnerability you knew was there all along. It was amusing to see him struggle, trying to maintain his composure while you effortlessly played with his emotions.

Y/n: "Go on, Jungkook, enjoy. I had them prepare all your favorites. I thought you might appreciate a little taste of home."

He looked at you, suspicion clouding his eyes. But hunger and the enticing aroma of the food were too much to resist. He picked up his fork and started eating slowly, as if testing whether the food was as harmless as it appeared.

Jungkook: "Why are you doing this? Why pretend to be nice now?" he asked between bites, still guarded.

You leaned back in your chair, watching him intently. "Pretend?" you echoed, a smirk playing on your lips. "Maybe I'm just in a good mood today. Or maybe... I like seeing you confused, not knowing what to expect next."

Jungkook frowned, clearly frustrated by your unpredictable behavior. He finished his meal in silence, unsure of what was coming next.

After he was done, you stood up and walked around the table, your heels clicking on the rooftop floor. You circled him like a predator assessing its prey, and he stiffened, every muscle in his body tensing.

Y/n: "You asked me earlier if you could see your sister," you began, your voice softer now but laced with a hint of menace. "And I gave it some thought."

His eyes widened slightly, hope flickering in them for a brief moment. You leaned down, close enough that he could feel your breath on his ear.

Y/n: "I'll let you see her... under one condition."

Jungkook: "What do you want?" His voice was barely above a whisper, a mixture of desperation and determination.

You straightened up, walking back to your seat, keeping your gaze locked on him. "Your loyalty," you stated simply. "Swear your loyalty to me, and I’ll arrange a meeting with your sister. But cross me, even once, and not only will you never see her again, but she’ll suffer because of your betrayal."

His face paled at your words. You knew you had him cornered, that he was weighing his options, trying to figure out if there was any way out of this without submitting to you.

Jungkook: "How do I know you won’t hurt her anyway?" he asked, his voice trembling slightly.

You smiled, but it didn’t reach your eyes. "You don’t. But you don’t have a choice, do you?"

He clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white. After a long pause, he nodded, though the defeat in his eyes was evident.

Jungkook: "Fine. I swear my loyalty to you. Just... don’t hurt her."

You nodded, satisfied with his answer. "Good. You’ll see her tomorrow. And remember, Jungkook, I own you now. Don't forget that."

With that, you turned and walked away, leaving him alone on the rooftop, his mind racing with the implications of the deal he just made. The night air was cool, but for Jungkook, the weight of the situation felt suffocating.

Jungkook POV

As you watched her leave, a cold pit formed in your stomach. You were trapped, and there was no way out. You had to find a way to protect your sister, but the more you thought about it, the more impossible it seemed. Y/n had control over everything, and now, over you too.

But deep down, you knew you couldn’t just accept this fate. You had to find a way to escape her grip, to free yourself and your sister from her clutches. But how? You didn’t have the power, the resources, or the freedom to plan an escape. Not yet, anyway.

You clenched your fists again, this time out of determination. "I’ll play along for now," you thought, "but this isn’t over. I’ll find a way to beat her at her own game."

With that resolve, you stood up and walked back to the car, the wheels in your mind already turning, plotting your next move.