The beginning

My name is Susan Astrid stark. I am the daughter of the famous tony stark i am seventeen years old and my mother works for hydra but she never lets them know about me i also made my own AI when i was five his name is legolas. One night i decide that i had enough so i packed my bag of the stuff that i had and i download legolas on to a hard drive as i was not planning to leave him hear and then headed to stark tower and i then went into the elevator "hello Susan" Friday said "hey Friday can you take me up to my father and tell him i am on my way"i said "Mr stark your daughter is her and she looks to be badly hurt"Friday said everyone looked at tony  confused but tony looked scared at the thought that i was hurt "dad?" i said everyone looked up just as i passed out tony came running "Susan Susan?"tony shook me then took me to the lab and got me healed up.

I woke up and blinked the bright lights out of my eyes i then felt something or rather someone holding my hand i looked over to see my dad tony holding my hand "dad?" i said and his head shot up "Susan your awake thank god i am glade you are now ok" tony said  whilst hugging me and we both started to cry as we have not seen each other in ten years."tony you have some explaining to do"said a man with dirty blond hair "dad who are these people" i whispered a little sacred as there were so many of them "this is Steve rogers, Natasha romanoff, Clint Barton, Thor, Wanda, Bruce, vision and pietro"tony said " ok well hello everyone i am Susan stark tony daughter"i said "you have a daughter and you never told us about her" Nat said  "yeah i am from one his one night stands and my mum works for hydra"i said then i started to panic tony pulls me closer "hey its ok honey i won't let her hurt you anymore i promise"tony said "Mr stark Susan mum is hear looking for her"Friday said

I  started to panic even more worried that tony would send me back with her "hey i promise she won't hurt you whilst i am alive ok little stark" tony said which made me smile. we all went down when we got closer i grabbed Nat's hand she jumped a little which made me flinch and pull away "sorry i was scared"i said "Susan why did you flinch when Nat jumped" Wanda asked "well my mum would hit me if i tried to hold her hand"i said which made everyone gaps Nat pulled me in to a hug "you can hold my hand when ever you are sacred of Susan ok" Nat said i nodded my head and held Nat's hand as we continued down the stairs when we reached the stairs i hid slightly behind Nat "ah tony have you seen Susan she was not at home when i go there" my mum said  "yeah she is here and she is staying here so go jean she is not coming home with you"tony said.