Secrets

* wanda  pov*

"loki she was keeping that a secret because she didn't want anyone to know that and now you had to go and tell everyone you know you are and idiot" wanda said we all watched as susan ran out of the room "how was i supposed to know it was a secret" loki said looking smudged " because she never told anyone apart from bucky and me because her mum did not accept that she was bi you dumbass" wanda said we all went to bed and waited to see what would happen in the morning.

                                                                                           * susan pov*

i woke up early the next morning and headed down to the kitchen where all the avengers was apart from nat " morning susan how are you" thor asked " erm yeah i am ok just slightly tired" i said " morning nat" clint said " i just remember i have to upgrade one of my suits" i said then rushed out and walked past nat without making eye contact i stayed in my lab and made sure to keep away from nat " ok is it just me or is she avoiding me" nat said a little sad " well she is avoiding you because loki exposed her and she doesn't know how you feel about it you should go and talk to her" bucky said whilst scowling at loki " she will just run out of the room" nat said " hey legolas make sure to lock the doors when nat enters the lab" wanda said " yes of course wanda" legolas said nat headed down to the lab and legolas locked the doors " hey susan can we talk" nat said which made me jump " erm sure nat of course" i said whilst stuttering " why are you avoiding me and don't say you haven't because you have" nat said i looked down and because i know i have been avoiding her and manley because i don't if she fell the same way " i only have been avoiding you because of what loki said and anyway why would you like me i am just" i did not get you finish my sentence as nat lips crashed in to mine at first i hesitated before kissing back i pulled away because i need some air"does this mean you feel the same way" i asked " of course i do now come on let's go and get something to eat"nat said " as much as i would love to i need to finish this"i said but nat grabbed my head and kissed me.

" this could wait for later i guess i am a little hungry" i said we headed up stairs when i remembered that i left something on so i went back down to the lab and turned it off before heading back up " what was taking you so long you said you had to turn something off" wanda said i just shrugged my shoulders " could not find the plug for it" i said lying i went back to finish off something for nat  i grabbed my food and then sat down next to nat " susan morgan is down in the lab and it looks like she is pulling something down"legolas said " oh shit thats not good"i said before rushing off i gave nat a quick kiss before rushing off to the lab everyone looked shocked at nat " did she just kiss you" bucky asked and nat blushed. i got to the lab just in time to see morgan pulling at nats widow bites " morgan don't pull that down you might break it or worse hurt yourself" i said  morgan came over and hugged me " what are you doing here morgan" i said " mum is here for a meeting and i was wondering were you were" morgan said " i was with the rest of the avengers and just came down to finish something for nat" i said pointing at the thing morgan was pulling down