2: Leaving

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! I love you all and I hope you enjoy the story! XO

_____________________________________________________________

“WAKE UP YOU LAZY BITCH!” was how I was nicely awaken. What a beautiful way to wake up, your roommate screaming in your ear. How lovely.

I got up but not before pushing Aubree off my bed first. She sounded like she hit the floor pretty hard, I started laughing uncontrollably.

“ASSHOLE!” she yelled as she got up.

I gave her the finger and walked into our bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible, my makeup was still on my face from yesterday and my ijustwokeup face didn’t really help how unattractive I looked. I washed my face and started to brush my teeth.

“Shey. Hi’m goingsh to London by the waysh,” I said to Aubree still with the toothbrush in my mouth.

She walked to the bathroom door, sticking her head out. “What?!”

“I saidsh I’m goingsh to London.”

“I don’t fucking know what you’re saying. Take the damn toothbrush out of your mouth.”

I rolled my eyes at her and spit out the water in the sink.

“Jesus, I’m going to London for a few days!”

“Really? Oh my god, you’ve always wanted to go!” She smiled then came into the bathroom and gave me a tight hug.

“Oh my god, you need to bring home a cute guy from over there. And one for me of course.” she laughed while still hugging me.

“Yeah okay,” I said sarcastically, laughing a little.

“When are you leaving?” she said as she pulled away from the hug.

“Tonight.”

“But you haven’t even packed yet! Do you know how much shit you have?”

I laughed because it’s true. I think I have a shopping problem. It’s gets out of hand sometimes but at least I get nice things out of it.

“Yeah I know. You’re going to help me though, right? You don’t have any classes today so…”

Although I wasn’t studying at the moment, Aubree was. I’ve never seen anyone so into books and studying like she was. It was her top priority. I kind of admired her for that because I had never been like that. My parents always pushed me to take things more seriously but I never did, maybe that’s why they think I’m somewhat of a failure.

“Ugh. Okay. But only because I love you and because you probably wouldn’t be able to pack by yourself.”

Yeah I’d probably bring everything I have ever owned if I could, but I didn‘t tell her that.

After about 2 hours we were done packing. Or should I say Aubree was done packing for me. I really just sat on the floor next to her looking at a fashion catalogue while eating a whole bag of Doritos. She was too busy being organized to even notice.

I got a call from Marie telling me to be ready in an hour. So I did. I took a long shower, I even took my time applying my makeup. I curled my hair in big loose curls. I decided to put on my black striped skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt that showed my stomach a little. To top it off I put on my black bowler hat, because I adored that hat. I looked at myself in the mirror. I might of looked a little too overdressed for the airport but I really didn’t care.

I heard a car honk outside, I knew it was Marie with our driver waiting for me. Aubree looked at me from across the room frowning, probably realizing that I’d be gone and she wouldn’t see me. I would definitely miss her too but it was only for a few days. She ran to me and hugged me really tight. Like really tight. I thought I was going be suffocated to death from how tight she hugged me.

“Oh my god, it’s only for a few days idiot,” I laughed.

“But I’m going to miss you,” she sounded like she was about to cry. What a little emotional whore.

“Is it your time of the month?”

“No. Maybe. Yes”

“Yeah I see that. I’ll be back before you know it anyways.”

She let go of me, her big blue eyes watery. Aw she looked adorable. Her dirty blonde hair was all messy and she was so short and petite which added on to the cuteness.

“Okay go on you whore. Leave me here all alone. I’m just going to stay here and cry all day because my best friend left me here in our apartment to die,” she said overdramatically using hand gestures.

“Shut up,” I laughed and hugged her again before grabbing my things and actually heading for the door.

Aubree followed me to the door, leaning against the door frame watching me struggle to carry all my heavy suitcase and bags. I heard her giggle when I almost tripped on a step. I glared at her which made her laugh even more.

“Byeeeeeeeee! I love you, you slut!”

“And I love you, you whore! Have a good time in London.”

“Oh bitch I will,” I winked at her and with that I closed the door to the building.