Returning

My alarm went off I was in my room waking up to another boring day WAITTT not so boring day, today we'll be going to Hogwarts EEEEEKKKK! I got ready and went to Tom's room to wake him up. I CANNOT BELIEVE WE'RE GOING BACK!! Time goes by TOO fast, I really miss the holidays, but I especially miss Hogwarts.

"TOM RIDDLE WAKE UP TODAY WE'LL BE GOING TO HOGWARTS~" I said in his ear.

"Alright, alright LOOK I'm up!!!" Tom said getting up and going into the bathroom.

I smiled and walked to Theo's room to wake him up.

"MATTEO RIDDLE WAKE UP THIS INSTANT WE'RE GOING TO HOGWARTS" I said to him just like I did to Tom.

"AH- Oh my gosh I'M UP" Theo said heading to his bathroom.

I went outside and waited for them "patiently".

After 10 minutes, they walked out.

"FINALLY, now let's get going, shall we?" I said.

They smiled.

**************************************

We arrived at platform 9/3, I dragged them on the train and found an empty department, we all sat down.

"God, I am so so tired." Theo said taking out his sketchbook.

"Look at me!" Tom said.

Then 3 people walked into our department, it was Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy, and Blaise Zabini.

"Mind if we sit?" Pansy said smiling at me.

"Of course not, have a seat." I replied gesturing her to sit.

Tom and Theo looked at me with a WHY-DID-YOU-SAY-THAT face and I looked back.

"Thanks." Draco said as they all took a seat.

"Riddles, right?" Blaise asked looking at the 3 of us.

"Correct." Theo responded and instantly looked away to the window.

"Right." Tom also replied.

"Yeah, I'm Y/N." I greeted.

"Hi there, I'm Pansy Parkinson." Pansy greeted back smiling at me.

"Parkinson, great to see you, they're Tom and Matteo Riddle." I said as I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you." Matteo said as if he didn't care.

"Manners!" I said to Matteo as he rolled his eyes.

"Nice to see you all." Tom said.

I and Pansy chatted about random stuff on the ENTIRE train ride.

We were FINALLY at Hogwarts.

"Come on guys let's go!!" I said as I dragged everyone out of the train into the dining hall.

**************************************

We all took a seat at the Slytherin table and Pansy was sitting next to me. Dumbledore was making his boring speech while everyone was talking.

"Heyy" Pansy whispered to me.

"Hii" I whispered back.

"What class do you have next? I have potions." Pansy asked

"Fun fact, I have potions as well," I answered.

Pansy smiled.

Dumbledore was STILL making his speech, honestly, can his speech get any boring-er?

Dumbledore's speech was finally over, I was walking to potions with Pansy.

"I bet only that mudblood listened to his speech." Pansy said to me rolling her eyes, I didn't really want to agree but I just laughed, she joined in.

"Okay, we're going to be late for potions," I said while laughing and getting up about to head to potions UNTIL Pansy pulled me down. What was she going to say to me? Did I do something wrong? Was she gonna announce something to me? Was it better if I didn't just get up and bring the topic up? GOSH, I really really need to stop overthinking, let's just wait for her to say what she needs to say...

"Let's skip class." Pansy said then she smiled and winked.

"Of course." I replied to her, dragging her to the Slytherin common room.

**************************************

We walked into the Slytherin common room, chatting, chuckling, laughing, joking, giggling until we walked in and saw that it wasn't just us skipping class, it was Blaise, Draco, Theo, and Tom as well, GREAT our plans for a girls hang-out was RUINED, we looked at each other, SHOOKED of course, and the guys turned to us and were shocked too, great, so it's no longer girls hangout, it's Slytherins hangout now, well I guess that's alright..

"Hi, there ladies." Blaise started.

"Hey" Pansy responded.

"Whatever, hi." Draco said.

"shut the-" Tom was about to say at Draco,

"Tom, shut up." I said as I took away his wand.

"Guess what! Our big sister who told us to go to class is skipping class!" Matteo said sarcastically.

"I was the one who encouraged her to skip class, so no blaming Y/N allowed." Pansy said smiling at me.

"Alright, alright, okay, whatever, let's just go on!" Draco said while taking out his green apple, so I took my red apple.

"HEY HEY HEY HEY, no eating red apples, EVER, it's a Gryffindor color and it's disgusting, so NO." Draco said coming towards me, taking MY red apple, and giving me his green apple.

"Draco, how childish you are," Tom said to Draco and the whole room laughed.

"Ohhh whatever" Draco responded.

Then we talked about how our fathers were stupid, how Tom was planning to cheat in our O.W.L.s exams, Draco bragging about the collection of his green apples... WAIT I didn't know he collected green apples, oh well, we learn new things every day, don't we?

Then we continued our day in the common room, missing all our classes, laughing, joking, chatting. Honestly, it was the best memory and I had the best siblings/friends I could ever ask for.

**************************************

A/N: I'm sorry for the 1st chapter being short, I promise I'll keep my work up and try improving more, thanks so much