Chapter 1

It wasnt a rlly sunny day....the wind was howling and rain was falling. Jieun, and y/n were at the dance studio in y/n and jieun's company practicing for their comeback.

Lee jieun and kim y/n. Two kpop idols and models ...known for their beauty especially y/n and their fandom contains mostly fan boys.

Jieun is dating the famous model....Hwang Sunoh. Y/n didnt give any attention to boys....eventho ppl would confess to her but she would shrug them off. She knew that jieun had a boyfriend but she could care less. She didnt even bother asking who he is.

The two friends were taking a five minutes break. Each of them went towards her bag and grabbed their phones,a bottle of water and a towel to dry their sweat.

It was 12 and their practice should have ended an hour ago but they decided to stay a little more.

Jieun got a text from her boyfriend asking for her location. She was surprised....sunoh is supposed to be in the USA  why was he asking for her location.
She just typed it anyways putting the questions aside and turned to y/n who was waiting for her friend to start practicing again.

Sunoh and dohyun had arrived at korea an hour ago and decided to surprise his girlfriend. Once she sent him the location he quickly started driving towards the building.

It was empty as everyone was home so he quickly went to the elevator and pressed on the second floor botton. The two guys had missed jieun so much. They had known her for a long while now...before she become a trainee.

Her and sunoh had liked each other for a while until sunoh had the courage to ask her out. But unfortunately he had to go the USA to complete his studying. But they both managed to keep in touch and their relationship has grew even stronger over time.

Luckily jieun didnt have any dating bans which she was greatful for cuz she wouldnt want to break up with sunoh. She couldnt imagine her life without him.

The elevator came to a stop and the door started opening slowly. The two males went out and started looking around until their eyes settled on a room which seemed to be lighted. They walked towards the door..opening it to see a girl with black long hair ending with some blonde highlights..dancing.

Thinking it was jieun they stopped the music making the girl groan. "Who the f-yahh who the hell are u and  how did u get in here" the girl asked as she turned around facing the two guys.

They were too busy mesmerizing her beauty and didnt bother answering her questions "yahhh u better answer me or i swear i'll call the police right n-" she was cut off by jieun squealing while running towards the boy hugging him tightly which brought him back to reality.

Y/n was left speechless as she found her unnie hugging two strangers "jieun unnie do u know them?" She asked the older female before opening her mouth again as realization hit her "oh wait he is the boyfriend?" Y/n asked pointing at sunoh and jieun nodded squealing "isnt he handsome" she asked looking at sunoh's face "mehh seen better am gon wash up" y/n said with an attitude grabbing her bag and went towards their bathroom.

"Umm who is she?" Dohyun "ohh she is kim y/n my best friend and band mate" she explained making them nod "gotta admit she really pretty" dohyun said making jieun giggle "yea she got the 'most beautiful face for 3 years straight' her visuals are no joke...same goes to her attitude" jieun explained more making them nod "yea we could tell that" sunoh said chuckling

While y/n was showering the three friends started chatting and catching up on what has happened in their life the past couple of years.

Y/n who was done showering went out of the bathroom looking really pretty. It was something normal for her. She didnt put much effort on her looks yet she was stunning.

Not noticing her presence the half blonde girl walked towards the door her hair still wet and water dripping off it

Not noticing her presence the half blonde girl walked towards the door her hair still wet and water dripping off it. Grabbing her phone and earphones she stopped infront of the door putting one earphone inside her ear before turning to her unnie

"Jieun unnie i am leaving" she said putting her backpack on "oh y/n ur done....wait we'll all leave together" jieun said and the others  nodded but y/n shook her head "no need i'll walk home....i want to buy something anyways" she said putting down her friend's offer

Jieun sighed knowing she cant get through her friend's stubborn head, giving in she nodded before looking at y/n's outfit "u may catch a cold put on a jacket ur hair is still wet we dont want anyone sick before the comeback" jieun said and y/n started laughing

"Take care of urself unnie" she said opening the door and leaving. "Yahhhhh kim y/n- aishh this brat" she messed her hair at the girl's stubbornness before turning to her boyfriend and his friend "she does know that she needa be respectful and say goodbye right" dohyun asked making jieun giggle "u'll get used to her being like this.....but catch her on stage,she is a totally different person." Jieun said closing the studio door and light behind her.

Y/n was walking home....wearing a black cap and a black mask hoping that no one will notice her..she went inside a convenience store and took a packet of ramen and some juice. Not paying attention to her path she bumped into a hard chest.

The guy immediately knew who she was a smirk appearing on his lips.

"We could have driven u here yk" he said as she looked up,eyes slightly widening.