Chapter 3

The devil's spawn had to ruin y/n's peaceful sleep.She groaned turning it off before leaving the bed going towards the bathroom. Today she wanted to look extra pretty or whatever as they were having an important interview.

Turning the water tap on...y/n stood there waiting for it to be warm before getting inside the cabinet. She let the warm water refresh her and she closed her eyes rethinking everything.

Not until her peaceful moment had to be ruined by someone knocking on the door "y/n u better hurry up our manager said we better be read in an hour" jieun called out making y/n sigh.

"Nae unnie" she said as she turned the tap off. Once she heard the door closing she made her way out to her dressing room.

 Not really knowing if what she has on is suitable she went downstairs wearing black heels

Not really knowing if what she has on is suitable she went downstairs wearing black heels. Standing infront of the trio she asked her unnie if what she has was okay recieving anod she went itwards the counter making her coffee.

"Y/n do u have any plans after the interview" jieun asked the girl making her look up from her phone "we have practice...dont tell me u forgot unnie." Y/n said tilting her head at the older female  "ahh i didnt?".

Y/n just shook her head at the older member knowing she forgot about it.

"We are going right after the interview so dont worry about it" y/n said going back to her phone.

"Can we come too" sunoh asked jieun and she nodded happily making y/n roll her eyes

Not so long after jieun's phone rang indicating that her manager was calling. After hanging up she stood up and so did y/n.

Walking towards the door..the three friends group hugged as y/n was standing infront if the mirror fixing her look.

"Y/n get in" jieun offered opening her arms for the younger to get in the group hug.

"No am good" she said applying some lipstick on her plumb lips.

"Am sorry but i'll take my unnie from u because unlike some ppl we are busy" y/n said sarcastically and faked a smile while pulling jieun away from the two incredibly handsome males infront of her.

Before jieun could protest and give her a lesson about respecting ppl y/n opened the door to find their manager waiting infront of the door.

"Good morning oppa" y/n greeted smiling. Y/n and their manager's relationship is like brother and sister. He wasnt that much older than her and so he understood her and her feelings the most one after jieun.

"Morning cookie" he said smiling making her frown "yahh" she said glaring and the older male then pointed at the two guys standing behind her.

He quickly understood that the girl doesnt want them to know about it. "Oh btw who are they" her manager asked her "jieun unnie's boyfriend" she said pointing at sunoh "and her friend" now pointing towards dohyun

"Oh lets go say hai then" he grabbed her arm and pulled her with him much to her disapproval.

"Hai guys" the male said smiling while y/n just frowned planning his death in her head. "Ohh oppa this is-" jieun started but he cut her off "sunoh our pumpkin's boyfriend and dohyun her friend" he said smiling at the girl.

"Y/n told me" he said pointing at y/n who wanted to choke him right here right now.

"So how are u guys" he asked and sunoh opened his mouth to talk but got cut off by y/n "we'll get late because u wanna know how they are? They are wonderful cant u see now lets go" y/n said and turned on her heels walking away only to get pulled back by the hoodie of her jacket that she decided to put on until their arrival.

Normally y/n and her manager are usually like this so jieun was used to it....but the boys were surprised to see her being treated like that.

"Ahhh yahhh do u want to die early" she asked in a threatening tone while rubbing her neck "sshhhh" he shushed her turning to the boys again "oppa can they plz come to our practice later" jieun asked clinged onto sunoh "yea sure but we better get going now cya guys" he said before turning around and left with y/n tailing him,burning holes into his back.

Jieun pecked her boyfriend before running towards the car as they drove off to the interview place.