Chapter 13

"Dang it" she cursed before turning around to meet worried eyes. Their eyes widened even more when they saw her bruised lip.

"What happened to ur lips?" Sunoh asked making his way towards her and tried touching her lips,causing  jieun's eyes to widen.

Y/n just shrugged his hand off "its noting i am fine" she said looking at her lip in the mirror. "It's nothing serious" she added.

"U were perfectly fine when u left yesterday...yahh what did he do to u" he asked furiously "who did what to her" dohyun asked confused

"She left to go meet that jungkook guy" sunoh said "u guys he didnt do nothing i just hurt myself" she said "okay let me treat it" sunoh said "no i can do it" she said as she grabbed the first aid kit.

Just as she was about to treat her lips her phone rang "ah jungkook-ah wae" she said as she picked her phone making sunoh roll his eyes. "Haha jungkookie i already told u i am fine but how are u guys" she said chuckling then nodded her head "ok good u should go get rest" she said.

"Aniyo i rlly like it so dont worry arasso?" She said "oooh ok pick me up at 4 now go sleep bai" she added before hanging up.

"Ur meeting him again?" Jieun asked and y/n nodded he is going to treat me some lunch" she said and jieun nodded.

After treating her lips she stood up catching everyone's attention

"I am going to get some sleep guys wake me up at 2:30 plz" she said before leaving to her room.

At exactly 2:30 sunoh was in y/n's room admiring her perfect features. He used to 'i'll wake her up' thing to have some alone time with the girl.

"Y/n-ah" he said softly caressing her cheeks. His fingers moving smoothly around her cheeks until it went to her lips.

"What happened to u y/n? And what are u hiding from us" he said before moving his hands to her hair and started playing with it "y/nie~" he shaked her smoothly only to recieve a hum from the girl.

She then slowly started opening her eyes. She smiled when she saw sunoh beside her. She needed him to comfort her. She was kind of scared from what happened and he was the only one that she felt safe around.

She snuggled her face closer to him closing her eyes once again. Once she remembered that this aint right she quickly woke up fully and bowed her head at him.

"Ah gomawo sunoh-ssi i am awake now u can go" she said standing up. He frowned at her sudden change in attitude one moment she was cuddling next to him and the next she acted so formally around him.

Sighing he had no other choice but to leave.

After showering, she wore her clothes and went downstairs to wait for jungkook's arrival since it was still 3:20.

When she went downstairs she found sunoh with jieun on his lap playing with his hair. She felt a sting in her heart but again who was she to stop them? No one. She just shrugged the thought off and went towards the  chair and plopped her self down while scrolling through her phone.

"How was ur sleep" jieun asked still sitting on sunoh's lap. "Good." Y/n shortly replied "ah unnie btw i wont be coming home tonight" y/n said as she planned to sleep over at jungkook's.

"Wae where will u be" jieun asked "i'll sleep over at jungkook" she said feeling the glare she was recieving from the male infront of her.

"Bby i'll go to the bathroom real quick be right back y/n" she said and left the two alone.

"Don't trigger me y/n" sunoh said looking srsly at the girl who was smiling at her phone "what are u doing" he said as he snatched her phone from her hand "yahh" she said as she tried to get hold of it.

"Texting him huh" he said glaring at the phone then at her "why do u care" she said as she was still trying to grab her phone but ended up falling on top of him.

They stared into each others eyes  "who said ur allowed to text other guys" he said grabbing her small waist "and who are u to tell me that" she said trying to free herself from his grasp.

"Ur future boyfriend will do?" He smirked into her ears sending shivers down her spine. "I dont approve of u sleeping there princess" the butterflies in her stomach erupted at the word princess leaving his mouth.

"I don't need no approval" she said pushing her self off him before her unnie comes.

Once jieun came y/n's phone rang indicating the Jungkook was there. "I'll leave unnie cya tomorrow" she said as she left towards the door

Little did she know that someone had planned on following her?

I dont know what i am doing fr😂😂😂🤧

Is it good? Let me know.

-unedited-