chapter 8

Elena

I always wanted my own living space, one which was bought with my own money. One that I had because of my own hard work, one were i could leave and come back when I wanted. I wanted my own life, where I could decide what was best for me and what wasn't. I really wanted that badly, but all I could afford now was a hostel room near some neighborhood. It was small but cozy, it had a simple bathroom and a small big for one occupant. The were constant noises of police cars and dogs barking. I didn't feel comfortable, but it was better then being locked in a huge house and it was just temporary. I was planning to leave the country, I was going to Mexico. I had friend of mine and he offered me to stay there, but I was only going to be there for a while. After that I was maybe going to go a job and start a new life.

I placed my bag in the closet and made sure to lock the door, that bag was my key to survive. It was everything to me, the only thing I had left so I had to secure it. I threw my phone in the bed and it suddenly lit up, I picked it up and viewed the phone as it vibrated. I wasn't going to answer it anytime sooner, I didn't want to talk to him and he knew that. He didn't care about how upset he was or how worried he might get because it was his fault. Plus he was possible using this trick of acting to care, just so he could track down my location. He already tried that once and I would be dumb to fall for it again. The name dad flashed on the phone for the second time and I smiled to myself. Nice try dad, just give it up. I'm not coming back to you.. anytime sooner.. I threw the aside. I looked at the time, it was 10pm and I was really tired. I tossed the phone aside and headed for the bathroom. He can call as much as he wanted, I wasn't going to answer any of his calls. period.

After a while, I was done with my bath. I sat on the bed again and picked up my phone, it finally stopped vibrating. I thought I was going to have to remove it's battery because it was now getting ignoring. I checked my contact and found thirty miss calls, nine from dad and eleven from Jason. The rest where from Nanny Danica, I'm sure she was worried sick. She never knew I would do this, I should atleast call her back but I couldn't risk it. I felt so sad for leaving her, she must have let out her angry on dad and that made me worry for her. My dad had a short and dangerous temper, he could hurt her when his made angry. I would never forgive myself if something happened to her. I wish she was here with me,I Miss her hugs and the sweet words she used when was sad or worried. Things could have been different, I wouldn't have to ran away all the time.

My attention turned to the door instantly, pulling me out of my thoughts. Someone knock on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone. unless. It couldn't be, how could they have found me already. Why so soon, I wasn't prepared for this. I had to think fast, I couldn't escape from the window because it was bared. I could squeeze my way through, but the bag was too big to fit and leaving without it wasn't an option. The only way out was the door, it wasn't going to be easy. But I wasn't going down without a fight. I had to get out of here, I wasn't going to be my dad's prisoner again. Not ever.

"Who's there?", I asked while walking towards the door slowly. I had a bathing towel on and my hair was still wet.

"Room service ma'am", a deep voice answered back. How dumb did they think I was, that's the lamest trick I have ever heard. They weren't even trying, but I decided to act clueless.

"Room service.. really but I didn't order anything.",I reached the door and took a deep breath before turning the knob and opening the door. I gave a fake smile which slow dropped to a frown at the man who was now standing in front of me

"Miss Elena,y-your father sent us here to p-pick you up. He stuttered as his eyes moved from my toes to my head. "His waiting for you back at the mansion."

"He sent the five men to pick up one woman, not a fair game I must say.", I was looking at them moving my eyes from one to the other. They were so concentrated on what I was wearing. I hated how their filthy eye were lock on my naked parts, but I had to use my body as a distraction and it was working perfectly.

"M-Ma'am, please d-don't make this h-hard for us.",he stammered and then looked at his colleagues, they seemed to be in a trance. Their eyes were betraying, they couldn't look away.

I smiled and nodded at him."looks like I don't have a choice..huh?. Fine let me change first, I can't go like this... You can all come in and wait, this way." I turned and walked back towards the bed before he could say anything. They all walked after me and stood in different parts of the room. The guy who was in front of them. who was the leader, stood in front of me. He was just steps away as I sat in the chair. He was watching my every move to make sure I wasn't trying anything suspicious. I had make him look away, if I was going to escape.

I slowly picked up my brah and he looked away, he was blushing so much. I put it on and then came my underwear, which I slipped on. I wore a bum short, but I don't put on my shirt. Half naked chest was the only thing keeping him from looking at me. I looked over at him, he was still red like a tomato. "Can you pass my shoes please?"

He picked up my shoes and walked towards me. He went back to where he was and I put on my shoes. He placed his hand to his waist, moving his palms around like he was looking for something. He looked up at me and frowned, he realized I took his gun. "Miss Elena put that down now."

"No." I pointed it at him and shot bullets at every angle, I wasn't going to shoot them. I was scaring them and it worked, they all got down on the floor. This was my chance, when all the bullets finished I run out of the room. I didn't know where I was going, I just wanted to get as far from them as possible. I could hear footsteps following me behind and I increased my speed, I had to shake them off so how. After running a few blocks, I stopped in front of a night club. There wasn't any door bouncer so I walked in, it was pretty crowded and the lights were unbearable. I felt exposed and I started to get cold, I needed to cover up before I caught unwanted attention. The last thing I needed right now was to be noticed, which was kind on hard because I looked like a mermaid out of water with my hair wet.

I felt so exposed and cold, I looked around and saw a man, he was alone and his hands were holding on to a glass. He had dark brown hair and he head was on the counter leaving no view of his face. He was possibly drunk out of his mind and next to him was a jacket, it didn't look like it belonged to him. May he had company. I walked towards him and occupied the empty seat next to him. He looked up at me and I smiled back, his silver eyes cutting through mine.

"Hey there, are you okey? You look kinda tired."I placed my hands on the counter.

"Wow, your so gorgeous."He replied while sitting up straight. All his muscles were visible now, he was so drunk I could see it on his face. He looked so tired and cute at the same time. He placed his hand on mine. "ah.. I'm okay now, cutie."

"Cutie." I giggled out and smiled at him again, he looked at me for a while and touched the tip of my hair.

"What ocean are you from, mind if I can with."

"Sure as long as you hold your breath for that long because you wouldn't come back any time soon."I said throwing my hair behind and fully exposing my brah.

"And why is that?" He bit on his lower lip and came closer, leaving only inches between us.

"Because you wouldn't come back, I don't like sharing my catch you see." I moved close to him, but before he could make his move. I turned my head to where the jacket was."Is that your."

"Well.."

"It's pretty nice, I like it." I moved my hand from his and placed it on his lap, he looked at me with wild eyes. I got him where I wanted him. "Can I have it."

"Of course." He smiled at me and placed his palm on my cheek. He placed his thumb on my lower lip."but first you need to do something for me?"