Dream x Sapnap - 1

!Will contain!
!fluff!
Requested by @BrookieDoesArt
Art by: unbra.pug (Instagram)

Dream sat on top of the community house, staring down seeing his two best friends chatting by the farm, seeing Sapnap's smug smile as he wrap an arm around George's shoulder whispering into his ear which always gotten a big reaction from the smaller male.

"Sap what the hell! No!" George shouted pushing the raven away, this was often normal for them all, Dream found it rather cute whenever the two teased each other.

His world was perfect, him and his two best friends and even Sapnap's father Bad but he was often spending time with his own friends such as a tiny diamond boy who to Dream found rather shocking seeing bad was almost a giant beside Skeppy.

His attention was soon brought back hearing yelling below seeing their little teasing game had actually went too far, Sapnap stood there with puffy eyes as he glared, his eyes showing a small red mist "you know what? Fuck you George!" He swore storming off away from us.

Not having a clue on what happened, I fixed my mask and jumped down using my water bucket to catch myself, rushing over to George who stood there a little shocked "shit.. I didn't mean it" he mumbles feeling regret.

Seeing Sapnap disappearing going past the portal, "I'll go after him" Dream stated knowing how Sapnap sometimes couldn't control his anger.

Dashing away leaving George alone who sigh hoping he could apologise later.

Running after his raven friend, Dream began looking around seeing he had lost him "shit.." he cursed under his breath, walking seeing they were in the woods where no one has claimed the lands.

"Sap where are you?" He called out stopping as he saw some smoke ahead in the sky, frowning at the thought of Sapnap being that upset, it broke his heart.

Making his way over hiding behind a tree, he watched as Sap's eyes were red instead of dark brown eyes that dream loved so much.

Watching as fireballs left Sapnap's hand as he was shooting at a tree which was already burning "stupid George... he doesn't get it" he mutter under his own breath.

It didn't take long for Dream to notice the tears running down Sapnap's soft cheeks.

Gulping softly he grabbed his shield just in case, and began walking over, having a twig below him snap, and straight Away blocked himself with the shield as his best friend had shot him with a fireball before widening his own eyes.

"D-Dream sorry! I.. I didn't know it was you" he mumbles his eyes going back to dark brown which made Dream smile under his mask.

Walking closer to the raven dream placed down his shield and rest his hand on Sapnap's shoulder, "hey don't sweat it fire boy, but mind telling me what George said?" He questioned in a soft voice.

the raven stood there in thought, he felt weak beside Dream looking like a mess.

Dream waited for a moment seeing he wasn't going to get a response so easily, "okay, how about we put out the fire before it gets back to our lands, then we can go fishing together" he stated rubbing Sap's back carefully who slowly nodded.

The two being quiet as they put out the fire carefully not to burn themselves, Sap frowning as he stood waiting for dream who jumped down from the tree above "okay, le-" Sapnap cut him off as he looks away "do you care about me?" He asked softly.

Dream was confuse from the question as he nods "Sap of course I care about you" he responded walking closer and hugs him "you're my little panda" he smiles feeling Sap shiver in his arms hugging back tightly.

"So... you don't mind me tagging along with you?... living with you?..." he mumbles quietly, dream frowned at this "hey, I love spending time with you" he stated looking down at the younger male who sniffles slightly.

"I'm glad... but... Dream... I've been curious... do you like George... in like... love?.." he mumbles softly.

Dream stood there seeing Sapnap faced away from him staring at their awful shoes he worn before smiling "I like George, but Sappy you're my favourite" he stated leaning down and kissing his forehead.

Sap froze from the sudden forehead kiss as he smiles wiping his eyes, "god.. Dream your going to make me blush" he mumbles chuckling softly as dream loved that small adorable chuckle Sapnap had.

Wrapping his arms around Sap's waist pulling him close as he used another hand to stroke his hair gently "maybe I like when you blush" he stated calmly seeing Sap burry his face into Dream's lime hoodie as his ears were red.

"Such a cutie" dream whispers staying like that for a while until they were both satisfied with the cuddle, "we should get back" dream mumbles seeing it was getting dark, Sap glancing up as he frowned "yah... let's go" he whispers beginning to walk until he felt a bigger hand hold his own smaller hand.

Dream smiles loving the small reaction on Sap's face as they walked hand in hand back to their house, leaning close to his ear, Dream smirked "don't ever think I'm going to get sick of you Sappy" he whispers kissing his cheek.