Techno - 1

(I would like to say rest in peace Techno, you will always be remembered and I found this one rather hard to write.

I didn't want to make this one long and themed it as an letter instead of a small story. We all miss techno but he will live on in our memories.)

Requested by @Metzli-sharp

Some say that after death there's nothing, nothing but blackness but I believe that this isn't the end of our journey, no one plans for what happens.

I live my life as much as possible, by tending to my potatoes, or summoning some 'tiny' withers upon my friends or enemies, and best of all taking down the Government.

But things do have to come to the end, I am going to be facing my biggest battle ever and I am going to win.

And I'm sorry Philza but this battle I shall face alone, please look after Carl and Steve for me while I'm away, when you are reading this I will be in the middle of fighting God himself and winning.

Perhaps when I return we could make some baked potatoes and golden apples to our grand table and hopefully DreamXD doesn't break our table again.

But if I do not return, do not be sad, because I rather you smile and laugh for me. We will meet again.

So long nerds..