Ranboo - 1

(This is a short story that I written at college and I hope you enjoy, this does have Tubbo in it but it's based on the smp but this doesn't count as shipping.)

Slowly opening my eyes, I could feel cold iron chains wrapped around my skinny wrist, trailing my eyes in the dim light wondering where was I and most importantly, why was I there?

"Ah~ you're finally awake Ranboo" a smooth yet cold tone spoke from the right side of the darkness, trailing my green and red eyes towards the voice feeling my heart almost stop, meeting those soulless emerald eyes who worn a smile waiting patiently for me.

He was holding a diamond axe which had dried blood on the sharp blade, feeling my own eye twitch and my leg began to bounce fast.

"D-Dream.." I stuttered out watching his eyes light up from the slight of my tears that began to fall, burning my cheeks from the water making me whimper in pain.

Snickering Dream began to stroll around the dark room as all I could see was pitch blackness around us, hearing each footstep he took.

"I told you not to care so much about others Ranboo..." he spoke blankly heading to the other side of the room.

Tugging my wrists feeling a slight pain go through my arm to my shoulder letting out a small whimper, I didn't understand why Dream was here.

He was in prison last I knew...

For a moment I felt as if my life flashed before my eyes, my husband sat dripping in blood with tape across his lips, one of his ram horns were snapped seeing the pain in his pure eyes as his whole body was trembling.

"Tubbo!" I yelled my voice hitching slightly letting out a small scowled towards the male holding the axe who beamed from my reaction, Tubbo wiggled in the chair before stopping from feeling the sharp blade against his bruised neck as more tears ran down his cheeks, I knew he was breathing fast from panic.

"Dream! Please don't!" I pleaded trembling in my own chair not able to move but to watch and witness this, the sweat dripping slowly down the side of my face, watching dream chuckle to himself.

Tipping his head to the side slowly, "stop? Now why would I do that dear friend?~" he smiles which only sent a shiver down my spine.

Clenching my fingers making a fist feeling the sharper pain go through me as I gasped letting out a sob.

"Now... let me get rid of those weaknesses~" Dream purred out.

Widening my own eyes as the axe was swung forcing myself to sit up panting heavily with a waterfall running down my cheeks which was burning me.

Not able to look around or move as I grip my own horns roughly not believing that Tubbo was dead...

Feeling a soft touch to my shoulders, flinching from the touch but soon froze hearing that gentle and caring voice...

"It's just that dream again..." Tubbo's voice spoke...