Chapter 11:Evie And Jenny:

_Now that we finished talking with your parents. TO BED!Ted yelled.
_Okay teddy, they all mumbled.
_When I said all of you, I meant all of you.
_Can you be more precise? Asked George.
_As in you too, George, Ron, Fred, Ginny, Harry and hermione.
_And why that? Ron pissed off.
_Because I am older than you and, because, me and Ly sleep here if you haven't noticed. So CHOP-CHOP!
_GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!! I yelled.And now, our turn to go to bed.

_Not that fast Missy.
_And why that?
_Because I want to kiss you.
_Teddy.
_Yes love ?
_I love you.
_Love you more.
_Impossible.
  He leaned a little bit till our lips connected, each time we kissed it's like I am falling in love with him all over again, butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks turning slightly pink, his arms wrapped around me, my arms around his neck, I didn't want to let go. He is my best friend,my boyfriend, my protector, my happiness and I hope one day.... My husband.

*the next morning.August 18th*
Dominique's pov:
_So, what are we gonna do? Asked uncle Ron.
_I think we should send an owl to Evie. She is the one who invented this spell. And we don't want it to blow up, I proposed.
_Yeah, She is right. I am going now. Ron baby, where is Pigwidgeon?
_Still in his cage in the hallway.
_Okay. Going to write to them, said aunt Hermione.

*15 minutes later*
_VICKY!! I AM HERE!! Babe? Where are youuuuu- Hi. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, d-do you have any i-idea w-where V-Victoire is? Asked Jenny when she saw mum and dad.
_She is... She and her cousins traveled back in time, announced mum. Your mom should be here any second.
_Why that ?
_For the Trans-dimensional charm, responded aunt Evie.
_MOM!! You are here too!How... Wonderful. Euh... Let's go!
_And why do you think you are going?
_Well, there are thirteen people who need to be returned so you should use as much help as you can. I can do this spell without any mistakes since I was twelve.

  She began giving arguments to why she should go. Being clever not to let slip that she missed Victoire.
_Okay, C'mon, surrendered aunt Evie.
_Professor Flitwick !! Good thing you came on time, they were going to begin without You , said aunt Ginny.
_Okay Professor. C'mon.On 3.... 1.2.3!!
_TRANS-DIMENSIVA!! The three of them yelled.
  A white sparkling light shot out of their Wands to the direction of the mirror passageway. They began forming the spell symbol that aunt Evie had taken many many months to perfect. It was an hourglass then around it a curve lined to keep it together.

_QUINGENTIS NONAGINTA NOVEM (1995)!!
  They said in unison the year that they wanted to go to. I knew the way the speel worked but don't know how to perform it. They had to think about the exact date they wanted to go to while saying the spell. A white hole appeared and one by one they passed the mirror with uncle Harry and Ron and aunt Ginny and Hermione.

_Now, we just have to wait. Tomorrow young Harry will go to be confronted in front of the entire wizengamot, announced Dad.
_I just hope they won't get too emotional with all the people they will meet, sighed aunt Angelina.
_Yeah. But at the same time, it will be funny. You did see young Ron how he was with just the idea of Gin and Harry married and now, he will see them together and old,or wait better. Harry who has a crush on this Cho girl and he will see his future self loving Ginny and all this stuff you know? Or little Ronnikins And Hermione. Oh GOD THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!! ,we all laughed at what uncle George had just said.

Evie's pov:
  A white hole appeared and one by one we passed the mirror with Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione. They insisted on coming. And you can't change the mind of a Potter. I know that from experience.
_WHAT IS THAT!?screamed the too familiar voice of Edward Lupin.
_THAT,is your Godmother You idiot.
_AUNT EVIE!!I am really sorry for what happened.
_I know, I know teddy, it's okay.
_GOOD LORD!! PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE!! Shouted the trio and Ginny.